• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11515

I've restarted this because Platinum is about to come out, and I'm not going to be here.
And, it deserves a fresh start, does it not? :)
  • Please Read the FAQ First. This is the FAQ.
  • If you need help finding a Pokemon To Complete the Sinnoh Dex, use THIS. (You will receive a warning [[img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/buttons/yellowcard.gif[/img139]] if you do this - the FAQ exists, use it!)
  • If you want to know what's new/different in this game, use THIS.
  • Please check the SITE, and yeah.
  • Use the search function!

bballkidx

How do you get bullet punch on scizor its in the platinum serebiidex as a lvl 1 move but you cant get a legit lvl 1 scizor so how or where do you get it? And its not an egg move for scyther or scizor

Last edited:

Visual

Nine one six ~
A new thread! Nice! =D

How do you get bullet punch on scizor its in the platinum serebiidex as a lvl 1 move but you cant get a legit lvl 1 scizor so how or where do you get it? And its not an egg move for scyther or scizor

Go to the Move Relearner(or whatever you call him) in Pastoria City(correct me if I am wrong) and let your Scizor learn Bullet Punch in exchange for a Heart Scale, which you can find in the Underground.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Go to the Move Relearner(or whatever you call him) in Pastoria City(correct me if I am wrong) and let your Scizor learn Bullet Punch in exchange for a Heart Scale, which you can find in the Underground.

On that topic, can someone teach my Scizor Bullet Punch? Or tell me where to post this request?

There is a way to get a legit Scizor at lvl 1, actually. Breed a Scyther, hatch it, trade it holding a Metal Coat, and BAM!, a legit Scizor at level 1.

Last edited:

Dax-360

Can a Shaymin thats been obtained the old way in Diamond/Pearl (AR Running through walls code or by the old event Oaks Letter) able to trigger the Gracedia Flower?

haiduc

Il Duce
japanese regigigas

does anyone know if the japanese event regigigas will activate the regi's in the american platinum game?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Can a Shaymin thats been obtained the old way in Diamond/Pearl (AR Running through walls code or by the old event Oaks Letter) able to trigger the Gracedia Flower?

Nope, not unless you hack Shaymin as well.

does anyone know if the japanese event regigigas will activate the regi's in the american platinum game?
For The Regi and Shaymin event triggers in Platinum it doesn't matter which area it comes from. Currently the USA Pokémon triggers the Japanese games. I don't see why It doesn't in reverse.

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
I know Palmer is still in the Tower, as the "Brain", but I have some questions...
Do his same Pokemon team use different items this time?
For example, does his Rhyperior now hold Focus Sash/Band instead of Expert Belt?
And how about the movesets?

And is there a guide about the new Frontier Brains? (What Pokemon, held items, EVs, natures, movesets, etc.)

DSDark

Breeder
I know Palmer is still in the Tower, as the "Brain", but I have some questions...
Do his same Pokemon team use different items this time?
For example, does his Rhyperior now hold Focus Sash/Band instead of Expert Belt?
And how about the movesets?

And is there a guide about the new Frontier Brains? (What Pokemon, held items, EVs, natures, movesets, etc.)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Palmer

this should prove useful it has all the info on palmer from platinum and D/p including items and moves. I think

JD

Okay First of all for those who are already got it what is the special rotom insert form and is the wi fi mystery event for the secret key going on? In a ameriaca

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay First of all for those who are already got it what is the special rotom insert form and is the wi fi mystery event for the secret key going on? In a ameriaca

No one has it yet, it's released tomorrow, we don't know when the Secret Key Wi-Fi event will be, or even if it will be Wi-Fi. And I don't know what you mean by special Rotom insert form o_O

Rakurai

Judging from the pamphlet that came with my copy of Platinum, it sounds like the Secret Key is going to be distributed via wireless download, and the complete lack of information regarding said key on the official Platinum website would imply that the event isn't happening yet.

It mentioned locations and times, so it'll probably be at a Toys R Us or some other store, just as with the past events.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Judging from the pamphlet that came with my copy of Platinum, it sounds like the Secret Key is going to be distributed in a WiFi event, and the complete lack of information regarding said key on the official Platinum website would imply that the event isn't happening yet.

It mentioned locations and times, so it'll probably be at a Toys R Us or some other store, just as with the past events.

How did you manage to get it already? O_O

Do you live in one of those places where you're lucky enough to have emplyees that don't know how to do their job and put games out before they're supposed to?

Also, how do you figure it will be Wi-Fi, then go on to say it will be at TRU...? o_O

Rakurai

How did you manage to get it already? O_O

Do you live in one of those places where you're lucky enough to have emplyees that don't know how to do their job and put games out before they're supposed to?

Fortunately, yes.

Also, how do you figure it will be Wi-Fi, then go on to say it will be at TRU...? o_O

I meant to say wireless. I get the two confused sometimes.

Evil_Lord

Bullet Punch Scizor is from a move tutor.

The only Shaymin that triggers Gracidea Flower is the even t one, same with Regigigas.

Nidogod

Are the people offering in-game trades the same as the ones in DP? The only difference I found so far is the guy with a German Magikarp. Anything else?

Slick

Banned
Umm... isn't the really up to you? In game teams really don't matter, anyone that can play Pokemon can beat the game with any team o_O

I mean, it's hard to train a Gible, and if I'm only going to be using it in-game and not competitively, should I bother?

Are the people offering in-game trades the same as the ones in DP? The only difference I found so far is the guy with a German Magikarp. Anything else?

I traded a Buizel for a Chatot in Eterna City this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.