• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos The Pokemon master

Is there a pokemon with an ability that makes it able to breed eggs faster?
Is that true? If it is: what pokemon and what ability do I need?

As i know there isnt a pokemon with this ability,each pokemon got an amount of steps to hatch from his egg.

razor fire

Is there a pokemon with an ability that makes it able to breed eggs faster?
Is that true? If it is: what pokemon and what ability do I need?

Magmortar, Slugma, Magcargo among others.

As i know there isnt a pokemon with this ability,each pokemon got an amount of steps to hatch
from his egg.

There is. Flame Body and Magma Armor.

crobatman

Is there a trainer in platinum with a gorebyss? That is another pokemon I need to see.

Metagross

I have a saving issue with my platinum game, it takes 3 minutes on normal save and 8 minutes on other times, so whats the reason for this. Could the game be fake?

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I have a saving issue with my platinum game, it takes 3 minutes on normal save and 8 minutes on other times, so whats the reason for this. Could the game be fake?

I cant think of why it would be doing this... Have you ever had any other issues? And have you ever restarted your game? When did this issue start?
When did you get your game? A lot of questions, I know, but each one will help find a cause for your save problem

Metagross

I bought it from Ebay, just the game by itself with no manual or box for £12.00, the seller claims to be from the UK, but is from Hong Kong. It's a US version. Normally I buy games from High Street Retailers, but this time went for the cheap option. Isn't there anyway round this saving problem?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I bought it from Ebay, just the game by itself with no manual or box for £12.00, the seller claims to be from the UK, but is from Hong Kong. It's a US version. Normally I buy games from High Street Retailers, but this time went for the cheap option. Isn't there anyway round this saving problem?

Buying a game from ebay, check.
Buying a game from Hong Kong, check.
The game not costing much money, check.
Game having no box or manual, check.

Those are all commen examples of getting a fake game. I'm 99% sure that it's fake.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆

Restarting your game may be a solution; your save file may have problems. But you should try contacting Nintendo to see what they can tell you. Is this the first save you have made on the game, and do you have other problems?

Metagross

Saving is the only problem I have noticed so far. Wi-Fi works, just recieved my member card for Darkrai. If it's a fake, what other problems am I likely to come across, thanks.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Saving is the only problem I have noticed so far. Wi-Fi works, just recieved my member card for Darkrai. If it's a fake, what other problems am I likely to come across, thanks.

From what I've heard, fake games don't work with PBR. I'm not sure about that though. Can you post a picture of the cartrage? That would help to see if it's real or not.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆

Im not sure, but this may help; on both my Plat. and Diamond versions, there is a number on the back printed in Black Ink (It may be slightly faded, so look carefully). Do you have one?
Examples: My plat has: CPUPN0J41
My Diamond has: ADAPN5J09

Metagross

My Platinum has the code CKFEN0J12, its an american version.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
My Platinum has the code CKFEN0J12, its an american version.

Besides the Save issue, this game seems legit to me. I don't know what to do except:
• Start the game again
• Contact Nintendo
• Contact the seller and ask: Has an AR ever been used, Has the game ever been used, has the game ever been restarted, has this problem ever been noticed?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Besides the Save issue, this game seems legit to me. I don't know what to do except:
• Start the game again
• Contact Nintendo
• Contact the seller and ask: Has an AR ever been used, Has the game ever been used, has the game ever been restarted, has this problem ever been noticed?

Actualy I would do all those of three things, and in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.