• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
You can only recieve Wi-Fi events from Europe if your game is a European game. A US game cannot recieve the Wi-Fi events of any other country but the US.

badfish

Hi, I have something annoying going on with the GTS...

I am only getting three results for any search. When I first started using GTS I got 5 results for each search, then i eventually started getting 7, then it went back down to 5, and now 3. Not very useful.

Trying again later never helps, it's not about number of trades made on GTS, because I've been pretty consistent, and it doesn't correlate with my wifi signal strength either.

Please help! Any ideas?

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I know giving the female an Everstone during breeding gives the offspring a 50% chance of having it's mother's nature (I think, found this by googling) but if you breed a genderless Pokémon with Ditto, is this still applicable and if so, which Pokémon should be given the Everstone?

TERPtwig

I know giving the female an Everstone during breeding gives the offspring a 50% chance of having it's mother's nature (I think, found this by googling) but if you breed a genderless Pokémon with Ditto, is this still applicable and if so, which Pokémon should be given the Everstone?

Ditto gets the everstone. If there is no ditto involved, then the everstone goes to the female. If you are breeding a female and a ditto you can give the everstone to which ever one.

Last edited:

pokemaster001

I am only getting three results for any search. When I first started using GTS I got 5 results for each search, then i eventually started getting 7, then it went back down to 5, and now 3. Not very useful.

Trying again later never helps, it's not about number of trades made on GTS, because I've been pretty consistent, and it doesn't correlate with my wifi signal strength either.

Please help! Any ideas?
well, it goes up by two when you make a trade, it probably resets after a certain amount of time

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Please help! Any ideas?

I believe it's each day you need to deposit a Pokemon and make a trade in order to see all 7 trades.

Kujo1229

*munch*
I tried searching this thread but I couldn't find an answer. How do I go about and catching a porygon?

You don't. In Veilstone there is a house north of the Pokémon Center with a man who will give you a Porygon in it.

danoziami

I'm looking for an Occa Berry. Anyone able to trade me one?

soteris

Today, I managed to won the last silver print on battle frontier. (It was the battle factory by the way).
After I collect all silver symbols, isn't my trainer card supposed to be updated into 2 stars?

abraxas

Words.
Today, I managed to won the last silver print on battle frontier. (It was the battle factory by the way).
After I collect all silver symbols, isn't my trainer card supposed to be updated into 2 stars?

1. Enter the Hall of Fame.
2. Complete the National Pokedex.
3. Earn the Platinum Flag in the Underground.
4. Win one Contest at Master Rank.
5. Win 100 battles at the Battle Tower.

These are the things to do in order to level up your card rank.
So, no, your card should not go up because of your wins at the Battle Factory.

soteris

Thanks for your reply.
So, how can I earn the Platinum Flag in the Underground?

Do I have to do them in the order you listed them?

p.s. Somewhere else, I read that if you collect all silver prints, your card rank would be leveled up.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Thanks for your reply.
So, how can I earn the Platinum Flag in the Underground?

Do I have to do them in the order you listed them?

p.s. Somewhere else, I read that if you collect all silver prints, your card rank would be leveled up.

Platinum Flag: Steal and take (IIRC) 30 flags from other people's bases back to your own in the Underground.

You can do them in any order. Your trainer card gets another star for each one you do.

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
Hi, I have a doubt about Shaymin original form. I have one Shaymin on Diamond, if I pass it to Platinum will it transform instantly?
Sorry, since I'm behind a firewall, I can't acess the serebii site.

abraxas

Words.
Hi, I have a doubt about Shaymin original form. I have one Shaymin on Diamond, if I pass it to Platinum will it transform instantly?

Shaymin changes into Sky Forme when you use the Gracidea, and it'll change back between 8 PM and 4 AM.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue

The Gracidea Flower has to be used on Shaymin first, so it can change forme, IIRC.

Shaymin changes into Sky Forme when you use the Gracidea, and it'll change back between 8 PM and 4 AM.

Also noting that it reverts back if it is placed in the PC or is frozen.

Edit: Beaten.

Last edited:

Ryonai

Shouro's employee

Thanks Abraxas, I'll do it. Another doubt, not talking about the sprite (;492-s;), but if it changes to the sky form and I transfer it back to Diamond, will it be able to keep it's moves, element and points?

PS: Beautiful nickname, besides it's real meaning there's a beautiful song about it. ;munchlax;

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
I was in the battle tower and I owned Palmer in 3 hits and 4 turns (four because I had to switch from empoleon.) I will give the battle number once I get back to america and go onto Wi-Fi, IN August) The battle right after that, I ffought some tough guy who killed two of my pokemon by Pure luck! I then sent out my Empoleon, and he was down to one pokemon. And guess what? He sent out A POLIWRATH! ARGGGH! My Empoleon only knows WATER MOVES. Oh yeah, I lost. I have continued chasing all the pokemon swarms. I caught Heatran. But pretty much nothing else really happened. Oh, yeah! I made a battle with my brother. He is so bad! His toughest pokemon was a Lv. 66 Empoleon, and he caught a Giritina at Level 70! A wild pokemonn higher than his own! Hahaha! (By the way, he doesn't have Platinum, he has Pearl, and I have Diamond AND Platinum.) I felt like I needed a challenge, so I asked him to make a party of his strongest pokemon. I only put Garchomp in my parrty. Guess who won? ME!
EDIT: ALSO, TALKING ON A RELEVANT TOPIC, WHERE EXACTLY DO YOU GET THE GRACIDEA FLOWER? i HAVE TALKED TO EVERYONE IN FLAROAMA TOWN, AND NOBODY IS GIVING IT TO ME, EVEN IF SHAYMIN IS AT THE FRONT OF MY PARTY.

Last edited:

masterleo

Order Up!
it's a blonde girl, near the pokemon center

Status
Not open for further replies.