• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
Ye thanks :)
But wat about pokemon like Starmie or metagross which have no genders? Do i still give the everstone to ditto and it will work? And how do you catch ditto in poemon platinum... i think its the trophy garden but do you know what percentage it has of appearing?
With Pokemon like Starmie and Metagross, who can only breed with Ditto... Well, the answer is right there. You must always give the Everstone to Ditto, if it is involved in the pair. Regardless of the other Pokemon's gender, be it Male, Female, or None.

Ditto's Location Details.

TERPtwig

With Pokemon like Starmie and Metagross, who can only breed with Ditto... Well, the answer is right there. You must always give the Everstone to Ditto, if it is involved in the pair. Regardless of the other Pokemon's gender, be it Male, Female, or None.

Ditto's Location Details.

When breeding a Ditto and a female Pokemon you can give the everstone to either one to pass on a nature.

EDIT:
I found this to be the case when breeding a Timid Gastly (F) holding an everstone with a Adamant Ditto... but it appears several sources are are saying otherwise.

Can anyone clarify as it did work for me...

Last edited:

Orangefeather

When breeding a Ditto and a female Pokemon you can give the everstone to either one to pass on a nature.

EDIT:
I found this to be the case when breeding a Timid Gastly (F) holding an everstone with a Adamant Ditto... but it appears several sources are are saying otherwise.

If there is a ditto, then the everstone must be on the ditto to work. Even if it's a female pokemon and a ditto, it will only work if it's on the ditto.

Ammako

It depends on your secret ID. Only four honey trees in the game even have a chance of giving you a Munchlax, and your secret ID determines which four honey trees they are. Even when you're slathering honey on the right tree, you only have a 1% chance of finding Munchlax.

Is there a calculator on internet to find this out?

Krecher

hey i dont know if this was asked before but anyway, when i look at my friends list on my pal pad, it says they are in a group (i.e my friends group is koreans). but when i play my friends game and check his pal pad, it doesnt have me listed as being in any group. basically im just wondering, how do i join a group?

Zukai

Rawrnessity!!
I have a quick question on Return, taught it to my lvl 49 ;392;
he has the footprint badge so i thought that meant full happiness? but it doesnt do alot of damage o_O

so i was just wondering whether my infernape IS at full happiness and if the move just isnt that strong? or if im not doing it rite, thanks

Zukai

Rawrnessity!!
hm, thanks. maybe the gyarados ive been trying fight have too much defense or something.

thanks for the help

m190049

Local psychopath
Bulbapedia: If the mother (or Ditto) is holding an Everstone, the baby has a 50% chance of inheriting that Pokémon's Nature. When breeding a female Pokémon with Ditto, it is Ditto whose Nature has the increased 50% chance of being inherited in case it holds Everstone.

Other people I've talked to have said the same thing.

hey i dont know if this was asked before but anyway, when i look at my friends list on my pal pad, it says they are in a group (i.e my friends group is koreans). but when i play my friends game and check his pal pad, it doesnt have me listed as being in any group. basically im just wondering, how do i join a group?
There is a guy in the streets of Jubilife City. He will let you make, or join, a group.

In the Veilstone Department Store, on the basement level floor or whatever, there's a guy in the corner saying he's selling rage candy bars I think, but he's out of them. What are they and how can you get some ?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
In the Veilstone Department Store, on the basement level floor or whatever, there's a guy in the corner saying he's selling rage candy bars I think, but he's out of them. What are they and how can you get some ?

You can't get them. Rage Candy bars were sold in Johto I believe. They heal your Pokemon by 20HP.

konorob

Hey guys. I'm training a Treecko and I want him to learn Energy Ball through leveling up. He learns this move around level 40, but the only problem is that he has to stay a Treecko in order to learn it. Will his stats be any different if I evolve him into a Sceptile at level 41 than if I evolved at level 36?

DreamGG

ShinyLegendCollector
Hey guys. I'm training a Treecko and I want him to learn Energy Ball through leveling up. He learns this move around level 40, but the only problem is that he has to stay a Treecko in order to learn it. Will his stats be any different if I evolve him into a Sceptile at level 41 than if I evolved at level 36?
Nope, in the end all stats will remain the same

Status
Not open for further replies.