• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
all you do is walk right in thats what i did it was easy. check and make sure you do have it

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
oh yeah you have to get cressila to roam sinnoh before you can get in
*facepalm* stupid me i forgot lol!

Riverstar101

Hav you lost yet?
ok, heres MY prob.

my stupid porygon will not evolve! i gave it Up-Grade and ive lvled it up a couple times, but it still wont evolve. whats wrong???

DreamGG

ShinyLegendCollector
ok, heres MY prob.

my stupid porygon will not evolve! i gave it Up-Grade and ive lvled it up a couple times, but it still wont evolve. whats wrong???
You trade it o.o
Edit: 3 posts to 1 question ._. weren't we excited to answer him

Riverstar101

Hav you lost yet?
oooooh, thx. first i traded, THEN i made it hold upgrade. so i have to trade WHILE holding upgrade. thx guys.

FYI: im a girl!!!

Riverstar101

Hav you lost yet?
wow the moment i post all goes silent :D

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
all legends and rotom and spiritomb come back after you ko them if you go to a pokemon center and heal your pokemon

Hig

I just tried it and if you run or KO him you just exit the Inn and go back in and then the guy will put you to sleep again and you can battle him again

Ammako

Idk, what logic caused the game makers to set the IVs & natures of the 3 roaming bird pokemon when you talk to Oak? If they used the same logic for Darkrai it's IVs might be set when you talk to the sailor's son and he mentions 'Dark...' as causing his bad dreams (or in some other ridiculous place, like when you enter the hotel).
Because Mesprit/Cresselia/the Birds are roaming Pokémon. 0_0
Darkrai isn't...

3. With the European Darkrai event, I bought my game in Australia, meaning its the Australian version, so can I get Darkrai from the European Event?
It isn't an European event; They made it a global Wi-Fi event (Excluding Japan since they alerady got it.)

Every version of the game, at the moment it isn't Japanese, can receive the Member's Card over Wi-Fi from August 3rd to September 13th.

ok, heres MY prob.

... Wtf? 0_0

xRogue71x

I'm playing through Platinum and I'm about to enter the Distortion World. All of my Pokemon are about level 45 but I'd like to get them up to 48-50. Where is the best place to do this? (Vs. Seeker Trainers would be helpful too)

Ammako

Use the VS. Seeker on the most high leveled trainers you can battle at the moment.
Something like VS. Seeker against the Route 216/217 trainers.
If your Pokémon are weak to these trainers, train these Pokémon against the trainers on Route 215, wich should be the strongest after the Snow Routes ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.