• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Recently I got a Mamber's Card in Astralia and I've been trying to get in the Harbor Inn but it won't let me. Why is this?

Kratos The Pokemon master

Recently I got a Mamber's Card in Astralia and I've been trying to get in the Harbor Inn but it won't let me. Why is this?

you have to go to the sailor's son and talk to him,then go to the sailor and sail to fullmoon island,to the lunar wing and go and talk to the boy again,he'l wake up,then go to the inn.
hope i helped.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Have you been to the island with Cresselia on it? I think you have to do that before it works...

You need to go to Cresselia's Island and get the feather then give it to the Sailor's son to make him stop having nightmares.

fast_evo8

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Hi I was wondering if there is a move re learner in Platinum? And where is it?

And what is a good nature for a Jolteon?

Hi I was wondering if there is a move re learner in Platinum? And where is it?

And what is a good nature for a Jolteon?

there is one in south of Pastoria city,but you need a heart scale for each move you want to re-learn.

for Jolteon i susgest modest or timid,but you better only learn him special moves for a special sweeper.
hope i helped.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
Okay, maybe I can come here and get a good response.

Platinum's been freezing on me lately. I have no idea why it's doing this; I've removed the game card, blew into the slot to get rid of any possible chance that something's not connecting correctly, and it still does this.

Is this a sign of something or no?

I got the game the day of launch, have 100 hours in it, and only recently (day of Darkrai event) have I gotten the freezing. There's a clicking sound, and thne the game just stops.

Now, I have a first-run DS Phat. Could that be the reason why (even though this never happened with D/P)?

That means your DS is very sensitive, try not to touch the game while it's in the ds.
THats what happens when I play GBA games, & get too into the game & press the cart against me. n_n

razor fire

My honey trees are acting really strange.

I have slathered three trees with honey and continuously soft reseted for a Heracross. The problem is that I have soft reseted a number of times and have only come up with Combee's, Aipom's and a couple of Cherubi's. Why haven't I encountered a Wurmple at all? or a Burmy?

Please help!

The pokemon is set when it starts shaking. It depends on luck. Try slathering several trees a day and you're likely to get those pokemon.

Hi I was wondering if there is a move re learner in Platinum? And where is it??

Pastoria City. the house that stands by the water.

razor fire

is there a way to make mild Poffin? or the one that you get in the game is the only one?

You have to work together with a partner. The berries have to be two different tastes. no more than two or else it will be a Rich Poffin. Mild Poffins usually have high levels like 40-60

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Have you recently dropped your DS/Game card on a hard surface/ spilt water etc?

Also, does this happen with any other game to your knowledge?

I RARELY take Platinum out, so I couldn't say yes and have it mean something.

Though, it doesn't happen to D/P,

But, uh, about the abuse....

I don't want it to get taken away, so I plead the 5th.... I swear to God all of those scratches are mistakes.

That means your DS is very sensitive, try not to touch the game while it's in the ds.
THats what happens when I play GBA games, & get too into the game & press the cart against me. n_n

Aside from the fact I, sometimes, have seizures when playing FFIII , I don't shake my DS.

This all started to happen after I downloaded the Member Card...

Maybe that has something to do with it?

Weavile.nl

Proud to be Dutch
If you use an AR to catch Shaymin in the wild he issnt legit. But if you use an AR to get Oak's letter (only the item, and the rest of it just normal) and then do the event, would the Shaymin have status that its legit?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
If you use an AR to catch Shaymin in the wild he issnt legit. But if you use an AR to get Oak's letter (only the item, and the rest of it just normal) and then do the event, would the Shaymin have status that its legit?

Depends on who you talk to. Most competitive players would say that it isn't legit. But in the end, if you don't say no one will know.

Weavile.nl

Proud to be Dutch
Its just the same as every other Event Shaymin issnt it? You wont recognize (lol how do you spell that) anything?

Because i missed the Shaymin Event on Wi-Fi and i life in Holland and i dont want a Shaymin that could be recognized on a certain way that its not legit :\ so also not in the 'is this pokemon hacked' tread

Last edited:

Tiomasta

Not amused
With the Legendary Runners Mesprit, Cressalia, and the Birds is there a way to reset their natures and IV's or when they run you can only get what you get

Save before talking to them. Their IVs and nature are set when you talk to them, so saving before and SRing will reset their IVs and nature.
In case of the birds, save before talking to Oak in his house.

You can SR for the IVs of one bird, then KO the other two, beat the E4 again, and save. Talk to Oak again, and those two that you KO'ed will be back, with new IVs and nature, then catch one, then repeat that for the other.

If you already saved after they started roaming around, you're screwed, although you can still SR for the birds, just kill them, beat the E4 and save before talking to Oak again.

Disfunction51

Save before talking to them. Their IVs and nature are set when you talk to them, so saving before and SRing will reset their IVs and nature.
In case of the birds, save before talking to Oak in his house.

You can SR for the IVs of one bird, then KO the other two, beat the E4 again, and save. Talk to Oak again, and those two that you KO'ed will be back, with new IVs and nature, then catch one, then repeat that for the other.

If you already saved after they started roaming around, you're screwed, although you can still SR for the birds, just kill them, beat the E4 and save before talking to Oak again.

Thanks good thing I didn't talk to them yet

Yes it will,as long as you got the item and did the event normally it's legit.
i missed the Shaymin event in pokemon diamond and used the code to get the item,it ok as long you didn't find it in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.