• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Does anyone know where get the razor fang to evolve gligar? the site says route 214 but I can't find it.

DSDark

Breeder
Does anyone know where get the razor fang to evolve gligar? the site says route 214 but I can't find it.

Route 214, hidden, in the empty corner of patch of long grass

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
You could in D/P, so it would be very strange if they changed that.
You can trade and get a non-sinnoh Dex Pokemon as soon as you can trade. (Two or more Pokémon in a party to trade, also you need the badges to control the trades.)

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
How exactly do you get Shaymin's Sky Forme? I remember hearing somewhere that you get the Gracidea flower when you first enter Floaroma; do I have to have Shaymin in my party when I first enter Floaroma, or can I just get the flower and get Shaymin later?

mewfanforlife

You need Surf to get it. I don't know if it's the item behind the fence by the windmill you can see or the one behind the building, though this one is my guess. Either way, one's thunderbolt and the other is an electrizer so you might as well grab both.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How exactly do you get Shaymin's Sky Forme? I remember hearing somewhere that you get the Gracidea flower when you first enter Floaroma; do I have to have Shaymin in my party when I first enter Floaroma, or can I just get the flower and get Shaymin later?
You need to have Shaymin to get the flower, the woman doesn't appear otherwise.

DSDark

Breeder

you get the Gracidea by have the Toy's r us Shaymin in your party, once you have that a lady will appear and she will give you the Gracidea. That is the only way and the Toy's r US shaymin is the only shaymin that will unlock the event other then maybe the Japanese movie shaymin. A normal shaymin caught at the flower paradise will allow you to receive the Gracidea

Emerald_Infectiion

Little Big Dreamer
Has the Shiny Ratio stayed the same in Platinum?
I've currently saved in front of Bebe & have soft-resetted over 50 times already, but still no luck on finding a Shiny Eevee with her. :/
Obviously, I'm going to keep trying, but...

Has the ratio been changed at all?
I'm scared that I'm just messing up my game by restarting the system so much. X__x

D

Deleted member 11515

Has the Shiny Ratio stayed the same in Platinum?
I've currently saved in front of Bebe & have soft-resetted over 50 times already, but still no luck on finding a Shiny Eevee with her. :/
Obviously, I'm going to keep trying, but...

Has the ratio been changed at all?
I'm scared that I'm just messing up my game by restarting the system so much. X__x
It's still 1/8192

Raikou_fan

you get the Gracidea by have the Toy's r us Shaymin in your party, once you have that a lady will appear and she will give you the Gracidea. That is the only way and the Toy's r US shaymin is the only shaymin that will unlock the event other then maybe the Japanese movie shaymin. A normal shaymin caught at the flower paradise will allow you to receive the Gracidea

Jst for the record, the Gracidia lady is in Floaroma even if you don't have the shaymin. But she just talkes about how Gracidias are given to show gratitude. She won't give the flower unless you have shaymin in your party.

randomspot555

Jst for the record, the Gracidia lady is in Floaroma even if you don't have the shaymin. But she just talkes about how Gracidias are given to show gratitude. She won't give the flower unless you have shaymin in your party.

Specifically, a Shaymin with the "Pokemon Event" flag (which would be either Movie Shaymin or TRU Shaymin).

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I know you can't use the new forms of Pokemon online (they would appear to be the regular forms), but will their base stats remain the same online? Or would every single thing about the Pokemon revert, including the base stats?

For example, when battling with Deoxys in generation III between versions (like between Emerald and Fire Red, for example), the sprites would all appear to be normal form, but the movesets and stats remained as if they were in their respective forms. Would that apply to, say, the forms of Rotom/Shaymin Sky Forme/Giratina Origin Forme?

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
I'm at the part between the 4th and 5th gym battles.
Looker is chillin in the warehouse and the Galactic Grunt is beside the Great Marsh.
After talking to everyone and getting nothing, I'm assuming you have to get the fifth badge and then he'll move?

Cobalt_Latios

The code just unlocks some wallpapers, but the Secret Key is being distributed over Wi-Fi anyway, so there's no worries.
Yay!

Specifically, a Shaymin with the "Pokemon Event" flag (which would be either Movie Shaymin or TRU Shaymin).
Augh...

I was gonna go to the DP trade threads in the DP forums, but the odds that anyone would be willing to trade the event stuff away are slim to none. Though, it couldn't hurt to ask anyways... (goddamn U.S. and their Toys R US...)

*C_L*

Status
Not open for further replies.