• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I have some traded pokemon and im just wondering which badges allow which level of pokemon to obey you. I only have 3 badges (i got the game on thursday and couldn't play on it yesterday) and i know the gardenia allows pokemon up to level 30.
I couldn't find the info on the site, im sorry if it is there but i couldn't find it.

I'm pretty sure it's...

Maylene (4th Gym) You get control of traded Pokemon Lv. 50 and under.
Byron (6th gym) You get control of traded Pokemon Lv. 70 and under.
Volkner (8th gym) You get control of traded Pokemon Lv. 100 and under.

If it's not Maylene it's Gym Leader Wake...but I'm pretty sure it's Maylene

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I need help in Pokemon Platinum. I want another rotom form, and I've read on this site that you need the secret key to get them. But, how do you get the key? I've just got my Shaymin at my local game stop so do I have to go there again if I want the secret key when the time is right? I live in Europe by the way, so the time is from 8th june till 29th july or something. please help me!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm pretty sure it's...

Maylene (4th Gym) You get control of traded Pokemon Lv. 50 and under.
Byron (6th gym) You get control of traded Pokemon Lv. 70 and under.
Volkner (8th gym) You get control of traded Pokemon Lv. 100 and under.

If it's not Maylene it's Gym Leader Wake...but I'm pretty sure it's Maylene

I already answered it, and yes it is Maylene.

Mercury Lamp

And there was snow..
How do i sign my trainer card in Platinum? i know you can do it in Diamond and Pearl..

Coops

You need to go upstairs in any Pokémon Center, and talk to the woman on the far left.

Does any one have any info regarding a release for the MyPokémonRanch update for Platinum outside of Japan?
Did I miss something? Or has Nintendo kept typically quiet about it all?

Draknir

Fear the Deer

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Does any one have any info regarding a release for the MyPokémonRanch update for Platinum outside of Japan?
Did I miss something? Or has Nintendo kept typically quiet about it all?
No info yet, but there will be LOTS of announcements on games next Week at E3. They could announce it there.

christiandeath77 said:
Okay, where can I get Electrizers besides that one in Valley Windworks?
Put Fire Red in the GBA slot and find some Elikids in the wild.

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I need help in Pokemon Platinum. I want another rotom form, and I've read on this site that you need the secret key to get them. But, how do you get the key? I've just got my Shaymin at my local game stop so do I have to go there again if I want the secret key when the time is right? I live in Europe by the way, so the time is from 8th june till 29th july or something. please help me!
You get it via the internet.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
you use mystery gift, where do you live because that effects when the items are available, what country?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Something wierd happened with my Rhypherior today. So I battled 108 Shelloses between today and yesterday, and it leveled up (for the first time) today. It leveled up as usual, but It's HP went up by 18! I thought every Pokemon gets it's EVs at level 100! Did I do something wrong?
EDIT: I also forgot that when I divided 108 by 4, I got 27! Why did I get only 2/3 of that amount?

Last edited:

christiandeath77

You gotta crush em'.
Something wierd happened with my Rhypherior today. So I battled 108 Shelloses between today and yesterday, and it leveled up (for the first time) today. It leveled up as usual, but It's HP went up by 18! I thought every Pokemon gets it's EVs at level 100! Did I do something wrong?

No, that's completely normal.A pokemon stats are fully calculated when it's Lv 100, but it can have it's EV's.

Ammako

Do you have the event Regigigas with you? I think you need it. Or have you beaten the Elite Four?

You have to have the Regigigas in your team, or else it's not Iron Ruins it's an empty square-shaped cave that got an item ball in it.

No, really, you must get the National Pokédex and possibly beat the E4.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

No, the higher your Pokemon when you start EVing the more EVs it will get at once. It all has to balance out, so if you start late you'll get a lot and it will taper off.

hey, i need some help with the wifi mystery gift. When i checked the date for the darkrai and shaymin events, it said 2009, so i tried using the wifi thing but it said there was no gift. Is there a certain date i have to get it on or is it too late?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
hey, i need some help with the wifi mystery gift. When i checked the date for the darkrai and shaymin events, it said 2009, so i tried using the wifi thing but it said there was no gift. Is there a certain date i have to get it on or is it too late?
You are too late for the Japanese version. But.. If you have either the US or European Versions they've not said anything about it and may do an event in the Future.

Ammako

Well duh, it's not out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.