• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread [2.0] [READ THE FIRST POST FIRST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you obtain event items by mixing records? I want to restart my Platinum, but I don't want to lose the Secret Key for Rotom. If you can mix records to get event items, can you do it over Wi-Fi?

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
Can you obtain event items by mixing records? I want to restart my Platinum, but I don't want to lose the Secret Key for Rotom. If you can mix records to get event items, can you do it over Wi-Fi?
It is possible to copy the Japanese Secret Key to other Japanese Platinum games up to five times. Other than that, it's impossible to transfer Key Items in 4th gen.

yonatansetbon

5 question

1.where can i find shaymin?;492-s;
2.what are the best move for lucario?
3.how can i improve the pokemons in the league?
4.in resort area there are a building in that building the is a girl that wants ribbons ,where can i find ribbons?
5.how can i gain alot of B.P?

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
So you can't send American Secret Keys to other American games? o_o
No. The coding for it exists in the games, but Nintendo decided to make it impossible when they released the Secret Key.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
1.where can i find shaymin?;492-s;
2.what are the best move for lucario?
3.how can i improve the pokemons in the league?
4.in resort area there are a building in that building the is a girl that wants ribbons ,where can i find ribbons?
5.how can i gain alot of B.P?

1. You can't yet. Other than trading it with someone who got it in one of the past events.

3. Finish the Stark Mountain quest.

4. Everywhere. Contests are the easiest really.

5. Beat a lot of Frontier matches.

Mowz

Eh.
Myu brother was playing Platinum. He was walking around with a poisoned Luxio in his party. Suddenly a message came up saying that Luxio overcame the poison and was cured. This happened once more.

Is this a glitch? Or is it normal? Please VM me the answer...

DreamGG

ShinyLegendCollector
Myu brother was playing Platinum. He was walking around with a poisoned Luxio in his party. Suddenly a message came up saying that Luxio overcame the poison and was cured. This happened once more.

Is this a glitch? Or is it normal? Please VM me the answer...
It's normal, that's why my Shedinja never dies from poison out of battle :)

Nerofrost

Hey everyone. I don't know if this is the right place to post this (if it's not, sorry), but I really need help with figuring out how to get Extremespeed on Linoone. I've checked the Serebii Dex and it isn't listed as an Egg move, Level up move, Tutor move, anything. So can anyone tell me how Linoone gets Extremespeed?

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
You can use ALL of the tutor moves as many times as you want, right? As long as you have the right amount of shards?

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
non growing berry help

I had planted some berries, then I realised that my DS time was off by one hour, so I changed it. And now my berries are stuck in the ground and won't grow anymore! Do I have to start the game over to solve this? Many thanks.

Rakurai

I had planted some berries, then I realised that my DS time was off by one hour, so I changed it. And now my berries are stuck in the ground and won't grow anymore! Do I have to start the game over to solve this? Many thanks.

It should fix itself after 24 hours.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
what do I do if it doesn't? I don't remeber exactly at what time I did it yesterday...

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
You can use ALL of the tutor moves as many times as you want, right? As long as you have the right amount of shards?

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Is it possible to obtain more than one Magmarizer/Electirizer ?

Dizzee

@ Zero Nexus;
Yes, you can.

@ Ze DreamGirl;
Yes, i caught a electabuzz on route 222 holding a electrizer.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Merci, mon ami...

Another question; let's say i just beat the Galactic Grunts in Eterna City and Cynthia came up to me to give me the Togepi egg, but i had 6 Pokemon in my party, would she walk away and i'd have lost the egg forever, or would she wait there until i get rid of one and have enough room for the egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.