1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Platinum Help Thread.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Warfare, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warfare

Warfare liverliverliverliver

So, if you don't know what the heck you need to do in your game, you can ask questions here.
    • Do NOT ask questions if it has been already answered in any of the other stickies. This is for Platinum IN-GAME help only.
    • Do not link to any other site excluding Serebii.Net/Pokemon.com in terms of answering questions.
    • Don't discuss or ask about ROM/emulation.
    • Use the search function to see if your question has been answered.

If a moderator sees any of those you get in trouble. Simple? y/y?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
  2. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Woot first post

Anyway, I got two questions;

-One of the move tutors teaches Endeavor. What Pokemon can learn it that couldn't previously?

-Is Wynaut allowed in Amity Square now?

3. VipStar

VipStar New Member

Hello , i search the Move toturs.

4. SemiAnonymous

SemiAnonymous Member

I've been getting odd little messages in the standard text box, 2 in celestic (when I first entered, and when I was two tiles away from the old lady), and another in Canalave gym. Does anyone know what's going on?
    Also, I assume the answer is no, but does anyone have any info on how to use the secret key to get the alternate forms?
    EDIT: Happened again, in route 217

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  5. Where can I find Electabuzz? Serebii said that it's in Route 218.
    But all I find is Floatzels,Gastrodons,Mr. Mimes,and Chatots

6. Fishman

Fishman New Member

Where are wild Lickitung found?

(I don't own the game yet, but... if you wont answer this specifically, consider this a nudge towards getting a location list up, at least for Pokes found without special tools or circumstances.)

7. A. Rex

A. Rex Member

Is it possible to put items in your box in this game?

8. latios9891

latios9891 New Member

i have a question...for palkia and dialga...

I have the two items, adamant orb and lustrous orb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But the pokemon don't appears in the spear spillar.....why?

I have national pokedex and all the events of the game are complete...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  9. Mullac51

Mullac51 Frankly I don't care

Ummm, could it be your repel steps have stopped? That would be a reason.

The route between Solaceon and Veilstone. I forget the number.

10. Drayano

Drayano Pokémon Professor?

- Electabuzz are actually in Route 222.
    - Lickitung are in the route to the left of Veilstone.
    - There is no item box - you have infinite item space again.
    - Go to Celestic Town and investigate the Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit picture. (@latios)

11. 42

42 Wat.

Did you get them where you are supposed to or did youu import them from DP? Did you catch Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit in Platinum? If you answer yes to both, try bringing the pixies up to the top. If you didnt, then get/catch the orbs/pixies in Platinum.

12. q and p

q and p <3

What do I do after I get the 6th badge? My rival came and talked to me and now he's standing outside the library and I don't know what to do.

13. Drayano

Drayano Pokémon Professor?

- I had the Dialga / Palkia problem earlier. I don't know if catching the trio is neded but having them in your party is nothing to do with it. Going to Celestic Town Ruins and investigating the picture is what you need to do.

- Talk to the rival and head to to the top floor of the library. After that, head to Lake Valor.

14. Mullac51

He tells you to check out Iron Island. Go to the sailor further down and he will take you there. When you get to the entrance, Riley will be blocking the way. He will give you HM06 Strength, and walk inside. You can either follow him and complete the quest, getting Riolu, or going back to Canalave. Either way, your rival will now let you in the Library.

15. A. Rex

A. Rex Member

Geeze, that sucks. Ah well, you can't expect platinum to have everything, and I'll be able to make due without it. (it's still annoying tho)

16. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Does anyone know the reason for Sinnoh's colder weather? If I recall correctly, Serebii stated that when riding the ship to the Battle Frontier, large amounts of the ocean was frozen, which makes it seem that the Torn World wasn't responsible for the weather, as was previously speculated.

17. Dragotar911

Dragotar911 Dragos

can anyone plz tell me how to use and function the battle recorder?

18. SemiAnonymous

SemiAnonymous Member

That would only explain the 3rd, I hadn't sprayed myself before Celestic, and the second was after I had just entered Celestic Town, I hadn't sprayed myself, and even if I had, it was way too soon after entering for it to have worn out (I went straight to the old lady, only pausing briefly at the pokecenter)

19. Mullac51

Poison then perhaps? When a pokemon is poisoned, once it hits 1 health, the poison goes away, and it tells you on the screen.

20. SemiAnonymous

SemiAnonymous Member

Definately not, I wasn't poisoned on the route to celestic, and remember, I had already hit the center beforehand, and there are no battles between the center and her.
    I personally think its the grunt yelling stuff (the one threatening to blow the place up), but I honestly don't really know what it is, although I'd quite like to know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.