• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

How do I get the 11th movie shaymin? Because I ordered my game on ebay

Well, to see it you would have needed to go and see the 11th Pokemon movie while it was in Japanese cinemas and download it using mystery gift.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm trying to fill out my dex, but even after ages of searching I still can't find Happiny and Wormadam :/ Can someone please point me out to these? :(

Evolve a Burmy and breed a Chansey o_O

For Happiny you can also got to the Trophy garden, it's one of the Daily Pokemon.

Wat.
Evolve a Burmy and breed a Chansey o_O

For Happiny you can also got to the Trophy garden, it's one of the Daily Pokemon.

Happiny-Trainer on either the route from Hearthrome to Solaceon or Solaceon to the third gym.
Wormadam-between the third and fourth gym cities, has all three forms.

nWo Whammy

Secret Trainer
No.....thats actually completely wrong. Cyrus disssapears completely after battling Giratina.....
First, catch Giratina and the pixies.
Second, get the Platinum Orb.
Third is up for debate. Id just do all of both things: Talk to the painting and talk to the old lady in the house with the book you saw a legend in in Pearl and Diamond.
Finally, the Orbs are in a cave. You have to have waterfall to get it. Remember where you saw a cave last time on the first snowy part of the climb up? Thats where it is. Its actually where Dragon Claw was last game.

Oh, and you have to have the National Dex. I actually caught Dialga last night and am going to try and get a Modest Palkia today.

I'll try there again, but as far as I know there was only a Stone Plate there.....

-James

rocky505

where do you find the dawn stone to evolve kirlia?

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
So when does the movie begin and can I download it thru wifi ?

dude r u serious. or was those 4 posts a joke. everyone knows that the movie came out months ago. the only way you can hope to get a movie 11 shaymin is thru wifi

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
dude r u serious. or was those 4 posts a joke. everyone knows that the movie came out months ago. the only way you can hope to get a movie 11 shaymin is thru wifi

No, not everyone knows that. From the look of his posts he's foreign and this is probably his first time coming to Serebii, so he wouldn't know that.

The movie Is still in cinemas until the 27th...I think.

but good luck going to Japan to see it...

Also, I'm also wondering about the stone to evolve Kirlia.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
but good luck going to Japan to see it...

Also, I'm also wondering about the stone to evolve Kirlia.
You need a Dawn Stone and a Male Kirlia. If it's the same as D/P there's one in Mt. Coronet somewhere, alternatively you can get it with a Pokemon knowing the Pickup ability.

where do you find umbreon at?

If you're just looking for a Trainer that has one so you can obtain the Pokédex data, then apparently Buck carries an Umbreon in his party when you battle him at the Top Trainer Café, later in the game. If you want your own, then you have to evolve an Eevee by maxing out it's happiness and levelling it up at night ;/
You get one from Bebe in Hearthome, or you can catch them in the Trophy Garden if Mr. Backlot mentions seeing them.

I have one quick question myself..
- Are there any requirements that must be met before you can resurrect fossils at the Oreburgh Museum?
(assuming that it is done in the same place as in D/P).
I am trying to ressurect a Lileep, so i'm wondering if I need the National Pokédex before I can do this. Of course I can't read what the guy is telling me, so i'm stuck with guessing x[

- Also, on the load game screen, what is the option below the Wi-Fi configuration one? (This here >
Pkmn_Platinum_Menuoption.png
)
Some text appears after clicking through, and two options after you've scrolled down. I though it might be Mystery Gift, but I haven't unlocked it yet, and also I see something about GTS mentioned here.. I don't know, please excuse my illiteracy in Japanese ^^;

No wait, that was two quick questions 8D

You need a Dawn Stone and a Male Kirlia. If it's the same as D/P there's one in Mt. Coronet somewhere, alternatively you can get it with a Pokemon knowing the Pickup ability.

I know about the male Kirlia and Dawn Stone. So Mt Coronet? K, thanks.

And as for the above poster, it's to register your email address. Just went on there myself.

EDIT:
Where do I get HM strength? I've just been to the lost tower and I didn't get it there.

Last edited:

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far

Some text appears after clicking through, and two options after you've scrolled down. I though it might be Mystery Gift, but I haven't unlocked it yet, and also I see something about GTS mentioned here.. I don't know, please excuse my illiteracy in Japanese ^^;

I don't know the answers to your other questions, seeing as my copy only arrived last night, but i might be able to answer this one.

Remember when serebiijoe pointed out one of the new additions to the gts, where you could input your e-mail address and get e-mailed whenever a gts trade goes through?

I think that's where you put your e-mail address in, but you have to do something else after that which i'm not quite sure of, could someone anser that for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.