• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooney

Does anyone know the reason for Sinnoh's colder weather? If I recall correctly, Serebii stated that when riding the ship to the Battle Frontier, large amounts of the ocean was frozen, which makes it seem that the Torn World wasn't responsible for the weather, as was previously speculated.

I think it might just be Nintendo's take on Global Warming *shrugs*

Oh, does anyone know where to get the Electivizer?

I know you can get the Magmamizer as a normal item (cause I've found it) and not have to get them off Magby in Platinum but I'm having no luck with the Electivizer.

And any ideas where to get the Razor Fang?

And a 2nd Shiny Stone?

All of this before the elite btw... heh...

master16

Electric Zapper
I need help with one thing (for now).
Whenever I try to go into the tall grass on Route 202, Dawn stops me, how do I get past her?

Ex-91

plz, i search 4 pokemons to complete my dex, where i can find them:

Ambipom
Gengar
Octillery
Porygon 2

Where i can find them with no evolution or import. Just trainer or Wild Pokemon

(Sorry if my English is bad, i'm French ^^!)

latios9891

- I had the Dialga / Palkia problem earlier. I don't know if catching the trio is neded but having them in your party is nothing to do with it. Going to Celestic Town Ruins and investigating the picture is what you need to do.

- Talk to the rival and head to to the top floor of the library. After that, head to Lake Valor.

Great now i can see Palkia and dialga thanks!

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
plz, i search 4 pokemons to complete my dex, where i can find them:

Ambipom
Gengar
Octillery
Porygon 2

Where i can find them with no evolution or import. Just trainer or Wild Pokemon

(Sorry if my English is bad, i'm French ^^!)

Ambipom is held by a trainer in Route 216, in the canyon when you first come out of Mt. Coronet.

Gengar is held by the Psychic below you when you first enter Victory Road from the southern entrance.

Octillery is held by one of the trainers in the double battle on Route 223 (the route below Victory Road.)

I can't remember Porygon2, though. :xx I think I may have saw it in the Galactic Hideout in Veilstone but I aassume there are no trainers there anymore, so... It is definitely somewhere else but I can't ermember where. Could be in one of the snow routes, I suppose.

P.S: As for their items, I can't really remember. All I do know is that you can only get one Shiny Stone before the E4 as the second one is on Route 228.

Last edited:

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
go to celestic town and investigate the pictures

steven gambee

Johto Master
what do u do after you catch giratina....i dont understand japanese and cynthia is blocking the door to the cave....i try to go to sunnyshor but the guy keeps blocking me...please help

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
what do u do after you catch giratina....i dont understand japanese and cynthia is blocking the door to the cave....i try to go to sunnyshor but the guy keeps blocking me...please help

You need to talk to Prof. Rowan in Sandgem town. Then you can head to Sunyshore

Mewth

I found the White Flute (hotel key quest that usually gives you the Lava Cake) and the Black Flute(in the cave before Spear Mountain or somewhere round there, I think!). But, can anyone tell me if and where the other 3 flutes are in the game?

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
- I'm unsure if the other three flutes are obtainable at all.
- No idea on Mystery Gift.
- I'm not sure where Hippopotas is (though you could find one wild in the Ruin Maniac's cave) but Umbreon is held by a collector in the rainy part of Route 212, near the bridge with the fishermen.

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
- I'm unsure if the other three flutes are obtainable at all.
- No idea on Mystery Gift.
- I'm not sure where Hippopotas is (though you could find one wild in the Ruin Maniac's cave) but Umbreon is held by a collector in the rainy part of Route 212, near the bridge with the fishermen.

books

Not a Beginner
how do i get the mystery gift in platium

You say "Everybody Happy" and something else (probably not in that order) to the man interviewing you on either the second or third floor of the Poketech building. It's the same as DP. It tells you what to do at All About Pokemon Figure, but I can't post the link.

I have a question also. Do you still recieve the Happiny egg fron the Hiker in Hearthome?

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
^ i think you recieve togepi from Cynthia instead of the happiny now...

to add to the last question about mystery gift: what does "everybody happy" look like in japanese? sorry if that sounded kinda dumb, but i can't read japanese very well, lol! ^^'

V @ BlueEew: i don't think it'll make a difference for trading, same as it didn't make a difference trading between US and UK/EUR diamond and pearl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.