• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
I've gotten the Adamant and Lustrus Orbs and Beat Team Galactic at Stark Mountain. I went back to Mt. Coronet, but I couldn't find Dialga or Palkia anywhere on Spear Pillar.

Am I missing something?

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Can I when I start the game and get to the frist Pokemon Center trade my pokemon to Dp right away or do I have to beat the game b4 importing Pokemon from Dp?
Also In the begining when we see Cyrus at the lake do we know he's evil because it seems like the rival knows him or is he famous but secretly evil?

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
- Yonowaaru: Go to Celestic Town and inspect the legend trio painting. Cynthia should come talk to you.

- DanChimchar: You should be able to trade as soon as you are actually able to trade (ie Oreburgh City for Wi-Fi trading.) As for the second question, no idea.

Wat.
Yonowarru-The best option is to go examine the painting in Celestic. That doesnt work, catch the three pixies. That dont work either, bring 'em up to Coronet.
Dan-You cant right away, but I think after you get the first badge you can. You definately will be able to by then.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
@DanChimchar, you can trade anything as soon as you have the pokedex, and more than one pokemon, which should be at Sandgem town.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
ok thank you for replying everyone very helpful :)

cybermew

A la lune!
You guys, I presume since I've been missed for a whole page, I can ask again?

Is there anyway before the E4 to get a Razor Claw to get Weavile?

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
- Yonowaaru: Go to Celestic Town and inspect the legend trio painting. Cynthia should come talk to you.

I did that. I went back up to Spear Pillar, but I don't see them or the portals they are supposed to be in. :(

Wat.
Yonowarru, have you caught all three pixies in platinum?

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Yonowarru, have you caught all three pixies in platinum?

Just missing Mesprit at the moment. I'll go after it now. Thanks!

EDIT: When back after catching Mesprit, still nothing... :( Am I missing anything else?

Last edited:

_Lelouch_

Holder of Geass
I think it might just be Nintendo's take on Global Warming *shrugs*

Oh, does anyone know where to get the Electivizer?

I know you can get the Magmamizer as a normal item (cause I've found it) and not have to get them off Magby in Platinum but I'm having no luck with the Electivizer.

And any ideas where to get the Razor Fang?

And a 2nd Shiny Stone?

All of this before the elite btw... heh...

I sort of had the same question as this guy. Where can I find a Electivizer and Magmamizer and a Dawn Stone?

Wat.
Just missing Mesprit at the moment. I'll go after it now. Thanks!

EDIT: When back after catching Mesprit, still nothing... :( Am I missing anything else?

Umm.....did you get national and beat pokemon league? Did you catch giratina? Did you get the platinum orb?

DSDark

Breeder
I have a question how is Hypnosis going to work when battling Diamond or Pearl versus Platinum, what will the accuracy be?

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
I have a question how is Hypnosis going to work when battling Diamond or Pearl versus Platinum, what will the accuracy be?

The same. o_O
Why would it change?

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Really? O.O
I didn't know that, why they did this?

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Really? O.O
I didn't know that, why they did this?

DSDark

Breeder
i don't know, it was 60 in gen III, but i want to know what happens when you battle D/P vs PT what the accuracy going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.