• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Has facade(42) changed it`s location or what? I can`t find it in solaceon town.

@eonmaaster 457, i saw that as well, but can't be true, since solaceon doesn't have a gym.

I checked bulbapedia, and its supposedly obtained in the survival area now. Post national dex/elite four obviously.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
How to get Bicycle in eterna city the champion is on the way for get bicycle

You get the bike the same way as in DP beat Team Galactic in the Eterna building and rescue the bike guy and he'll later give you a bike for free at his shop.

(You need Cut to get into the Galactic building which Cynthia gives to you, you then need to beat the Eterna gym in order to use it out of battle.

Tyranitarphantom

seems so familiar...
Tyranitarphantom and yonowarru - finally solved the stupid dialga and palkia event.
The answer is as simple as going to the house above the celestic ruins and talking to the old woman there.

I can't believe it took me so long to trigger that event. grr

Catching palkia right now. Caught Dialga just then with my second dusk ball :)
- Michael

Edit: whee, both of them caught.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! god what a dumb puzzle

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Having to find two items in a set location and then talk to one person constitutes a puzzle, and a difficult puzzle at that?

Good lord.

¬¬'
Where they say that it's a difficult puzzle?
No comments for you...

BCVM22

¬¬'
Where they say that it's a difficult puzzle?
No comments for you...

Even if you take out the "difficult" (which I felt was implied via the "dumb," i.e. the poster felt it was dumb due to being poorly constructed and/or overly difficult), it's still a big stretch to call that a puzzle.

porygon15

porygon is the best
what do i have to tell the guy so i can get mystery gift

(i know i saw it some where but i forgot where)

Is Rotom only available after the National Dex still? I'm in the TV room right now after getting my 2nd Badge.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Tyranitarphantom and yonowarru - finally solved the stupid dialga and palkia event.
The answer is as simple as going to the house above the celestic ruins and talking to the old woman there.

I can't believe it took me so long to trigger that event. grr

Catching palkia right now. Caught Dialga just then with my second dusk ball :)
- Michael

Edit: whee, both of them caught.

Thanks a bunch for the help!

I know you can only get Rotom at night, but do you still need the National Dex to get it?

Ok. It's just that I couldn't find Rotom in the TV earlier.

Hi there

i catch Giratina and leave torn world now i wont to go to sunyshore city but there is a fat man dont let me go , what i do to go to sunyshore city and that man don,t do anyting?????

Status
Not open for further replies.