• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Help Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
@ kyogre master, or anyone else that can help

here's the link for picture of the mystery stone:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=351213&page=15
post 299, second post from the bootom, you can't miss it.

someone has said that it was an iron ball, but i don't think so since i thought the iron ball looked different.

Last edited:

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
thank you.

at least now i know its not that important

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
When does the Egg-Trade-Game (the one that includes three Eggs, which are distributed at random) become available? Is it in the Underground?

Also, this applies to Eggs in general: When one trades an egg, does the Egg get the Experience Boost that traded Pokemon do, or does that only apply to hatched Pokemon?

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
The Pokémon hatched from the Egg won't get any experience boost, since the one who hatches the egg is the OT of the Pokémon that hatches from it, if that was what you were asking. : D

EDIT: 151 posts. How nice.

Last edited:
I Just got my platinum in the mail, I beat the 1st gym leader and am in jublife and got access to the TV Station, And I'm trying to get Mystery gift since i won't be back to jublife for awhile.

But for the second word of the first statement you have to tell the guy, I can't find it in the list of japenese words.

From the top option of words, Not by symbol, Can anyone tell me what one I have to click on? (like, in a graph. bottom row, from left to right is one row from 1-3 and the other row is 1-4 on the left side, from top to bottom. Like, the top right option is 3-4. bottom first number, side second)

Thanks for the help.

From the top option of words, Not by symbol, Can anyone tell me what one I have to click on? (like, in a graph. bottom row, from left to right is one row from 1-3 and the other row is 1-4 on the left side, from top to bottom. Like, the top right option is 3-4. bottom first number, side second)

Thanks for the help.

v
The EXACT locations for Mystery Gift Words, located by me:

Everybody - 1st Column - 3rd Row
18th Word Down

Happy - 1st Column 4th Row
17th Word Down

Wi-Fi - 3rd Column, Bottom Row
12 Word Down

Connection - 3rd Column, Bottom Row
5th Row Down

This was on my JP Pearl, maybe Platinum added in more words I don't know, but I find this method really easy, knowing the Column/Row it is in, then just looking for it in there. I only found it out by cross referencing with my US Diamond as to where the words are there.

Also, about my last question -

Pkmn_Platinum_SerenegraceHustle_Q.png

- Can anyone tell me which of the above abilities is Hustle, and which is Serene Grace?

.. Apparently the first ability there is Hustle, and the second is Serene Grace, in case anyone else was trying to get a decent Togepi from Cynthia.

dec52895

Banned
How in God's name do I get into the freaking GTS!!!! Because some jackass just stands there and won't let me by! And I can't get in to the stupid Pkmn center basement either! AAAAAGH!!QQ Help please!

Grei

not the color
You have to have beaten Roark in Oreburgh Gym in order to be able to go to the GTS. This hasn't changed from Diamond/Pearl.

pokeknowitall

SEX MACHINE
hey i need help on 2 things, one how do you get teh platinum orb and two how do i see manaphy, last one in my dex? please help and thank u

Wat.
hey i need help on 2 things, one how do you get teh platinum orb and two how do i see manaphy, last one in my dex? please help and thank u

Platinum orb: Go to where Giratina was in D/P, same maze. there will be a portal. Go through it. It will bring you to the torn World-Those the puzzle is much easier, you could see everything in 10, 15 minutes. Its in there.
Manaphy: Book at trophy garden has a picture of it.

Hrist[ALT]

Battlemaiden Hrist
So uh, I have the National Dex. I went back to the Elite 4 and... they're exactly the same? The levels aren't any higher or anything? Am I missing anything?

Ranz

Banned
Hrist[ALT];8697200 said:
So uh, I have the National Dex. I went back to the Elite 4 and... they're exactly the same? The levels aren't any higher or anything? Am I missing anything?

Stark Mountain anyone?

PsychicsRox

Can Rotom be caught before completing the game? And if so, in which part of the game will you be able to get the secret key to transform him?

BCVM22

Can Rotom be caught before completing the game? And if so, in which part of the game will you be able to get the secret key to transform him?

The National Dex is required for Rotom. The Secret Key is available only via Wi-Fi and only once Nintendo makes it so.

PsychicsRox

The National Dex is required for Rotom. The Secret Key is available only via Wi-Fi and only once Nintendo makes it so.

Aww...
I wanted to make it part of my team but now I dun wanna.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

You only need the national dex for Rotom in Diamond and Pearl, in Platinum it is in the Sinnoh dex, and available the first time you go through Eterna Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.