• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum: Last pokemon suggestion

dbcb

I am stumped on who to use to fill the 6th spot on my team. Here is what I have/will have so far.

I just need this team to get through the game, not the BF. I am not using any of my TM's as I am saving them for online play when I make a team.

Torterra
Earthquake
Wood Hammer
Crunch
Leech Seed

Gastrodon
Surf
Blizzard
Recover
Mud Bomb

Luxray
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Roar
Swagger

Houndoom
Flamethrower
Crunch
Faint Attack
Nasty Plot

Dragonite
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Dragon Rush
Wing Attack

All the moves are just guesses I haven't made it past the 4th gym yet.

Which poke would be the best to fill the spot? No legends please.

The last would be best to be a normal type. Something like Tauros, Raticate, or Chansey. It would give great balance against several types. Or a Steel Type for its great defense against many types (try Lucario or Skarmory)

fasms

good team but not enough 2 stars team but dont be sad 2 stars is good its not bad

fasms

yea and the last can be maybe skarmory

dbcb

using those suggestions, i was considering...

porygon (one of the two)
togekiss
scizor
lucario

something like that??

Dragonite Move set

If you have a dragonite be sure to include these moves
Dragonite
I'm clueless on natures
Leftovers
Ice beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethower
Move of your choice

This move set gives great coverage and you still get a move of your choice!

^Don't listen to this guy.
Use this.

Dragonite(Jolly/Adamant)@Your Choice Item(If you have a Life Orb or Choice Band/Scarf, I would recommend that.
-Dragon Dance
-Fire/Ice Punch
-Thunder/Fire Punch
-Outrage/Dragon Claw
Outrage for more damage, but if you don't want that recoil from it, Dragon Claw instead. The punches are there for whatever coverage you prefer.

If you EV train, use the obvious 252 Att&Spe, 6HP.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
^Don't listen to this guy.
Use this.

Dragonite(Jolly/Adamant)@Your Choice Item(If you have a Life Orb or Choice Band/Scarf, I would recommend that.
-Dragon Dance
-Fire/Ice Punch
-Thunder/Fire Punch
-Outrage/Dragon Claw
Outrage for more damage, but if you don't want that recoil from it, Dragon Claw instead. The punches are there for whatever coverage you prefer.

If you EV train, use the obvious 252 Att&Spe, 6HP.

Note: Don't use Dragon Dance and a Choice Item on the same set.

yea and the last can be maybe skarmory

...What?

good team but not enough 2 stars team but dont be sad 2 stars is good its not bad

Have you even read the rules for these forums? You don't just say "2 stars lololololol", you actually comment on what's good and bad and then try to help them. 0_o

Last edited:

dbcb

i started to use porygon but i realized i have to trade (twice) to evolve him so that was just a big waste of time.

prolly just end up using lucario. even though i don't really like him.

the dragonite set looks good, idk if I want to waste the shards move tutoring him though.

Have you even read the rules for these forums? You don't just say "2 stars lololololol", you actually comment on what's good and bad and then try to help them. 0_o

Welcome to In-Game RMT. :D

Anyway, if you haven't gotten even past the 4th Gym, then post your planned Team. That's part of the rules too.

the dragonite set looks good

Except it isn't, because he suggested Dragon Dance and a Choice Item, as ungulateman said. I find it kind of funny that he was saying not to listen to someone else while doing so though.

dbcb

oh i just looked at the moves... don't have any good items yet really in my game

Bossk

Like a champ.
Get Persian....

He can learn Thinderbolt Waterpulse stuff like that

Actualy Get Aggron....
He can learn some good moves and have AMAZING defense