• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Storyline Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Like in emerald, there will be both Team galactic and team galactic lol, don't want to even know... I hate spoilers.

LoL team galctic from torn world=happy flowerey people plus cyrus wants to make the world happy and have flowers

normal Team galactic= do I need to explain?

The.WorkSe.Of.InfiNites

VeritatemDiesAperit
If the 80% of posts in this thread that say something like, Your on Spear Pillar, What's his face gets Dialga and Palkia to summon Girantina etc. are true.Then isn't it just the same as Emerald was to R/S? The two legendaries are fighting and Rayquaza ( Girantina ) comes and breaks it up and you want to capture them to be the greatest pokemon trainer ever, instead of trying to save the pokemon world?
Now what fun is that?
"I am the greatest Pokemon trainer ever"... meh, doesn't sound that good.
However,
"I am the greatest Pokemon trainer ever, AND saved the Pokemon world" Now that's a good title.

anyway, I thought most of the posts was that Giratina appears when Dialga and Palkia rip spacetime open, letting Giratina who sucks you into the Torn World, nearly destroying the UNIVERSE (muahahaha), before you calm it down with your awesome trainer skill by catching.
Isn't that the main consensus?

I don't think so BTW because:
1. The cold. Caused by Torn World opening?? questionable, unless Pluto has something to do about it.
2. Pluto. Why add him to the plot? Think about it. When TG goes catch the lake trio:
>Mars goes to Verity,
>Saturn to Valor, and
>Jupiter to Acuity.
Where does Pluto go? The fourth lake, of course. Where Giratina lives. ;)

Anyway, i think most people don't think Giratina as a good guy, because he looks evil, and of his 'renegade' species.
Then people started to talk about morality... if his renegade does it mean his oppose to everything... blah blah blah... (this is where people posted about it, right? Or am i just getting confused with another thread? :confused:)
Who knows, anyway? But having read most of the posts, i think some, if not all, have thought Giratina was evil.

Anyway, it is a storyline thread. You can make up whatever you want, just as long as its good.

:D

-Nites

Last edited:

golduck#1

lol wow wow heavy stuff back their. any way i hope it is a way different story line than emerald. i woulnd't mind having the yellow thing were u get all starters but yeah anways. and i would like it if tehy sort of made it like crystal like have palkia and dialga run away and then u chase after them or somethign but before u leave giritana stops u and battles or something

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
i think it gonna be a great story.:surfpika:
i hope that you can go to the other regions but i dont think so.
Actually, what a short vision has game freak.

C:\Documents and Settings\kristof\Mijn documenten\Mijn afbeeldingen\teamgen.pngsorry for my english if it is not correct

Last edited:

Rupikos

Meals on Wheels!?
I would love it to be a sequel.
But I guess so many things can happen I'm just going to imagine all the possible endings for Platinum for the next few months until it becomess revealed.
What a nice few months ahead :).

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
But I guess so many things can happen I'm just going to imagine all the possible endings for Platinum for the next few months until it becomess revealed.

well yeah, unless yuo inport platinum, which would kind of ruin all the suprise of it coming to america...

I think that Nintendo/GameFreak will recycle. Maybe. or...

Some event or another has caused Dialga and Palkia to get all pissy and start tearing it up around Sinnoh. The result of which is messed up weather stuff, which also may be caused by Galactic, who knows? anyway, you go through your quest and eventually come to find out about Dialga and Palkia and the whole shebang, and then Cyrus mucks up and anrages them even more and suddenly Giratina poofs into the dimension and pulls Dialga and Palkia back in with it. Then you end up having to work with Galactic in order to create a dimensional transporter thing like the Stargate. But when it is complete you get sent into the Torn World and some tech thing malfunctions and you get trapped in the torn world by yourself. So Rowan or maybe Cynthia contacts you and is ashamed that you were working with Galactic but he kind of guides you through the Torn World to find Giratina and the DP duo. You find, you fight, you catch X3.

the end.

Ps, this all happens after the E4.

Doulble post xP

anyways, if dialga and palkia were to get pissy, what else could cause that aside of cyrus? GIRATINA!!!! if cyrus were to lose control of dialga and palkia, giratina would hop in and try to stop them, but then the would attack giratina for intervening, and it would turn into this huge calamatasmic fight, which helps nothing. Then somehow, the all blast some huge attack, and thats how the portal opens up.... just a guess.

By the way, platinums already been revealed to america... by none other than..... serebii *confetti explosions*

so specualte all you want, because half the speculations on this page(once serebii reveals the real plot) are going to be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rupikos

Meals on Wheels!?
Hm.. possible months until the game comes to UK?
I'll wait until it comes to UK.
Also, maybe Jasmine will swap gym leader places with Volkner.
Can just hope for the plot to be good and the chance to be made the most of.

Last edited:

Tropios

yeah, it wouldt be cool if jasmine is the new gym leader.
;468;But i hope that volkner not gonna be the champion like in emerald.
however, i hope that you can get shaymin without an event or they maybe use the wifi mode on mystery gift.

ps: how didt you place a self-made trainer card from ultimate pokecenter in your singature,

we only can just wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanosis

The odd one
Hm.. possible months until the game comes to UK?
I'll wait until it comes to UK.
Also, maybe Jasmine will swap gym leader places with Volkner.
Can just hope for the plot to be good and the chance to be made the most of.

for uk id say more like 12 months seeing as how it'll probably be released in america march or april next year it will probably come to uk in april or june

Otakusoul13

PKMN HG/SS
would be kinda cool if.... you get to the spear pillar.
cyrus does his thing, both D and P come out, everything's a muck!
see glorious cutscenes of places stopping in time, and other places disappearing, and the weather goin' sub-zero and such...
lake trios comes out and trys to stop the madness... though, due to what's goin' on, giratina comes out and reveals itself(i guess cause something is affecting his world...)
giratina ....out of rage? attacks everyone with something..the lake trio disappear
D and P try to retreat?
G attacks them and opens some big o' vortex.. D, P, and G go in...
Cyrus follows..
(by this time no ones there, but you)
your rival or who else gamefreak wants to add in there, come up and say they are gonna go around and help people due to this chaos and wish you good luck since they laid the hands of the world to you (oh boy!)
you go into the torn world (go through all the obstacles)
cut scenes show D,P, and G(origin) fighting / D and P retreat, or get owned..whichever..
Cyrus appears before G(origin) Cyrus trys to control G(o) with something...?
G(o) sends Cyrus flying into the Torn World
you appear before it, fight, and defeat G(o)
world saved, Yay!
you later(not much later, maybe before...E4) return to the torn world to catch it
and when you go back Cyrus is in random areas, stranded, and looney...

eh? eh?

lol wow wow heavy stuff back their. any way i hope it is a way different story line than emerald. i woulnd't mind having the yellow thing were u get all starters but yeah anways. and i would like it if tehy sort of made it like crystal like have palkia and dialga run away and then u chase after them or somethign but before u leave giritana stops u and battles or something

I dont think Dialga or Palkia will run away. They should do a post ending thing where you have to go to the Space-Time rift and they are battling and you have to calm them down with a flute of a pokemon. Also having the yellow thing that would be cool........ Having a riolu as a starter would be cool and having Riley be the eagth gym leader.

Tropios

i hope the master rank contests gonna be more easy.
it wouldt be cool f darkrai shows up at spear pillar.

catseye4

Magical Nothing
Darkrai probably won't show up. maybe a decision in the game at he begining that doesn't seem so important could influence if you get to catch palkia or diagla. then using your caughten legendary you go off and fight cyrus who has been battling giratina in the Torn dimension. you egt there too late, and cyrus has already caughten him. the you battler cyrus who uses giratina. when you win, giratina goes into one of your pokeballs and becomes you pokemon in return from freeinf him from Cyrus. then giratina turns into his origin form. after you beat the game, whichever legendary you didn't have (diagla or palkia) will appear in the Turnback cave where Giratina was in Diamond and Pearl. :)

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
however, i hope that you can get shaymin without an event or they maybe use the wifi mode on mystery gift.

ps: how didt you place a self-made trainer card from ultimate pokecenter in your singature,

Okay, i am sick and tired of hering all of this ****ing crap!!!!! Jasmine will not be gym leader because you can only be a gym leader in one region! if she were to switch, they would have to make a remake of gold silver crytal which i highly doubt they are going to do now!!! but good speculatoin about volker;)

Tropios

Darkrai probably won't show up. maybe a decision in the game at he begining that doesn't seem so important could influence if you get to catch palkia or diagla. then using your caughten legendary you go off and fight cyrus who has been battling giratina in the Torn dimension. you egt there too late, and cyrus has already caughten him. the you battler cyrus who uses giratina. when you win, giratina goes into one of your pokeballs and becomes you pokemon in return from freeinf him from Cyrus. then giratina turns into his origin form. after you beat the game, whichever legendary you didn't have (diagla or palkia) will appear in the Turnback cave where Giratina was in Diamond and Pearl. :)

giratina will never jump into your pokeball!

The.WorkSe.Of.InfiNites

VeritatemDiesAperit
Muahahahaha... Post Reply time...

Okay, i am sick and tired of hering all of this ****ing crap!!!!! Jasmine will not be gym leader because you can only be a gym leader in one region! if she were to switch, they would have to make a remake of gold silver crytal which i highly doubt they are going to do now!!! but good speculatoin about volker;)

Woah, harsh... But agree with the fact that a gym leader cannot be in two leagues of two different regions. Jasmine would probably only play the role of HM Waterfall giver, and Contest participant who screws up my wins.
Also, if she were given another role, maybe the guide who brings you to Platinum's Battle Frontier?

With Volkner, i believe he won't become Champion, but if he relinquishes his gym leader status, maybe he might be a Battle Frontier Brain?

would be kinda cool if.... you get to the spear pillar.
cyrus does his thing, both D and P come out, everything's a muck!
see glorious cutscenes of places stopping in time, and other places disappearing, and the weather goin' sub-zero and such...
lake trios comes out and trys to stop the madness... though, due to what's goin' on, giratina comes out and reveals itself(i guess cause something is affecting his world...)
giratina ....out of rage? attacks everyone with something..the lake trio disappear
D and P try to retreat?
G attacks them and opens some big o' vortex.. D, P, and G go in...
Cyrus follows..
(by this time no ones there, but you)
your rival or who else gamefreak wants to add in there, come up and say they are gonna go around and help people due to this chaos and wish you good luck since they laid the hands of the world to you (oh boy!)
you go into the torn world (go through all the obstacles)
cut scenes show D,P, and G(origin) fighting / D and P retreat, or get owned..whichever..
Cyrus appears before G(origin) Cyrus trys to control G(o) with something...? (Red Chain)
G(o) sends Cyrus flying into the Torn World
you appear before it, fight, and defeat G(o)
world saved, Yay!
you later(not much later, maybe before...E4) return to the torn world to catch it
and when you go back Cyrus is in random areas, stranded, and looney...

eh? eh?

(i bolded some stuff, which i'll talk about)
It appears that everyone is thinking Giratina might just throw a tantrum. What if Giratina gets angry because you woke him up?
Or maybe the new guy, Pluto, has been doing his own experiments, against the rules of TG?
And why would you need to catch Giratina later after E4? couldn't you catch it during the SPear pillar incident? or are you talking about D/P?

I dont think Dialga or Palkia will run away. They should do a post ending thing where you have to go to the Space-Time rift and they are battling and you have to calm them down with a flute of a pokemon. Also having the yellow thing that would be cool........ Having a riolu as a starter would be cool and having Riley be the eagth gym leader.

Yes, Riley as eighth gym leader!! Nice idea. But can Lucario learn any Electric moves?
But, there's too many possible replacements if Volkner were gone, considering it's not all about the types but the moves.
Pluto? Cyrus (like in RBG with Giovanni)? Riley? The police guy? Your father? A completely new guy?
But not Jasmine, as she's already a gym leader.

i hope the master rank contests gonna be more easy.
it wouldt be cool f darkrai shows up at spear pillar.

Master Rank?! That's not that hard. I just traded the pokemon i used for the Emerald contests to my Pearl. The DP poffins have low level enhancing.
I <3 Pokeblocks.

As Catseye said, Darkrai is too special for an in-game capture. It is also powerful and it already has events going about.
But it would be fun to have a Darkrai through in-game capture. But, unlikely. Just fun to think about.

giratina will never jump into your pokeball!

Harsh... Maybe catseye was rather stating that Cyrus, after losing to you even with Giratina, says he's unworthy of such power and gives GIratina to you. Meh... seems unlikely but a possibility until the game comes out.

It's all speculation, and as pokemonmaster stated, half of these speculations on these threads are going to be wrong anyway.
But that doesn't mean we can't speculate. Exercise those imaginations!!!

One thing, catseye. Since the Spear Pillar event would probably happen before the E4, if i have caught a legendary (Dialga or Palkia) before the Spear Pillar, and then i verse Cyrus with my Dialga/Palkia to get Giratina off Cyrus, wouldn't i have two legendaries (Giratina and Dialga/Palkia, whichever you chose) before the E4?
Isn't too much power for a little kid trainer who isn't even Champion yet?

-Nites

Tropios

ive never said that you can catch darkrai without event.
it maybe just shows up.

Zigzaara

Zigzagoon trainer.
You wish. >_>
As previously stated; Giratina will NEVER hop into your pokeball. Or any legendary, for that matter.
My scenario is quite plain. Cyrus pulls off a Zero and attempts to control Giratina, who proves to be either too strong, or, with the aid of the trio, escapes his clutches reguardless. Team Galaxy retreats, as do Palkia & Dialga, to whom will appear after you have delt with Giratina. Torn World appears, and the 3D adventure so many crave begins, where Giratina resides in.
An Emerald-esque course of action.

Maybe I should have quoted. Meh.

Otakusoul13

PKMN HG/SS
It appears that everyone is thinking Giratina might just throw a tantrum. What if Giratina gets angry because you woke him up?
Or maybe the new guy, Pluto, has been doing his own experiments, against the rules of TG?
And why would you need to catch Giratina later after E4? couldn't you catch it during the SPear pillar incident? or are you talking about D/P?

well...with the first part..i didn't really know how to explain his actions so that's why there's a question mark
XD

no..no..
what i meant was..
let's say after all that business at spear pillar..you go off to beat the last gym leader and then after, before you go face off the E4, you go back to the torn world...for some reason...and then you get him, and off you go to the E4
that's kinda what i meant, sorry for the confusion...unless this was just as confusing
XDDDD

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
With Volkner, i believe he won't become Champion, but if he relinquishes his gym leader status, maybe he might be a Battle Frontier Brain?

As Catseye said, Darkrai is too special for an in-game capture. It is also powerful and it already has events going about.
But it would be fun to have a Darkrai through in-game capture. But, unlikely. Just fun to think about.

It's all speculation, and as pokemonmaster stated, half of these speculations on these threads are going to be wrong anyway.
But that doesn't mean we can't speculate. Exercise those imaginations!!!

-Nites

Yes, true, but i doubt jasmine is going to be a frontie brain... and same with volkner. in crystal and yellow, the final gym leaders did not change, so i doubt this game will be any different...

Status
Not open for further replies.