• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Storyline Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
... Like Turnback Cave?

Note: Quote edited for spelling and punctuation. Changes in bold...

Maybe he's talking about a dungeon the size of Stark Mountain, but with a new path each time. It could be an interesting addition.

2. Why does Rowan have a Garchomp? :/

Oak had a Dragonite, you know.

5. Shaymin is still an event Pokemon. He won't give you one. And No trainers can have level 100 everything.

I agree with you here. Giving out Shaymin seems like spoiling the whole "event" part of "event legendary."

Turnipman

Born to be a trainer
sunnyshores future

no ones talking about sunnyshores new gym leader!!!
so ill talk about instead :)

as we all know volkner wont be the gym leader.
as the games follow the tv show i doubt he'll be involved in the pokemon league
my guess is they can't have your rivals dad (battle tower tycoon) in the tv show becuase it makes no sense so volkner will probably be involved in the battle tower.

As 4 sunnyshores leader, do u remember Jasmine in sunnyshore giving u waterfall she mentions she wants to be stronger so i think she be the leader but be a electric gym leader with steel pokemon as well e.g magnamite, magnaton and maybe magnazone if they change the pokedex

i hope all that went in and it starts many new posts about sunnyshores future!!!

;484;p.s palkia is way better than dialga go spacial rend!!!;484;

Turnipman

Born to be a trainer
Also...

Also... about my earlier post...

so ill talk about instead :)

my guess is they can't have your rivals dad (battle tower tycoon) in the tv show becuase it makes no sense so volkner will probably be involved in the battle tower.

As 4 sunnyshores leader, do u remember Jasmine in sunnyshore giving u waterfall she mentions she wants to be stronger so i think she be the leader but be a electric gym leader with steel pokemon as well e.g magnamite, magnaton and maybe magnazone if they change the pokedex

i hope all that went in and it starts many new posts about sunnyshores future!!!

;484;p.s palkia is way better than dialga go spacial rend!!!;484;

...did anyone notice i have no pictures or banners...
can someone tell me how to put banners/pictures on your posts

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Also... about my earlier post...

...did anyone notice i have no pictures or banners...
can someone tell me how to put banners/pictures on your posts

Yeah, at the top of the screen there's the button called Quick Links. Click there, there's an option to Edit Signature. There's where you put your banners/pictures/ect.. Also, while editing the signature, there's a button to Edit Avatar. It lets you select from a number of pictures to display next to your username.

Hope I helped.

MetalicSeadra

BlackLight-WhiteEvil
Maybe They'll just introduce a new Gym leader like they did in Emerald with the 8th gym. The gym might remain a Electric type-gym also. As for Jasmine being the gyms new leader is unlikely since she's a Johto(Spelling ><) Leader.

Double posting is a no-no. Please use the edit button. :)
so ill talk about instead

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Volkner will still be the gym leader. What you're referring to was only a rumor.

Turnipman

Born to be a trainer
Thanx

thanx:)
but how do you get a trainer card from my documents onto your signiture

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
turnipman, you should use the Help thread for all this!! If you use the trainercard website it gives you the coding for your sig.

Turnipman

Born to be a trainer
no need to be mean i am new unlike you!

Turnipman

Born to be a trainer

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality

No-one is intentionally trying to be mean, its just there are other places for you to ask the questions ur asking. Or, if you like, you ca PM me (to take it out of this thread) and I'll answers ur questions...

Now, onto that other ridiculous idea - a Ghost/Normal?!?!?!?! How do you propose that works with the idea's and concepts behind what a Ghost is???

Giratina Wrecks everything then i capture it
thats how it usually goes
O snap SPoiler alert!
Up that is what happens I hope that the spear piller is longer

Also m190049 quit correcting me. If you can read it you are ok if you cant understand me go poop

Last edited:

Tanosis

The odd one
i remember the old days when this thread was filled with fantastic storyline suggestions

m190049

Local psychopath
Yup that is what happens. I hope that the Spear Pillar is longer.

Also m190049 quit correcting me. If you can read it you are ok if you cant understand me go poop
I'll quit correcting you if you just type better.

i remember the old days when this thread was filled with fantastic storyline suggestions
Yep... But as more information is released, more theories become incorrect or impossible until...
We get...

Whatever this is.

Turnipman

Born to be a trainer
heres a interesting suggestion
i think that platnium will be different from d/p in many ways i hope all of you reading this have seen the picture of cyrus at lake verity in the beggining of the story because that is exactly what i mean because think how are you going to get a starter pokemon with no proffesor Rowan to accidently leave his suitcase behind!!!
so the solution to that i think is that you wake up in the morning to find is the day you can finally become a trainer and get your first pokemon you go to sandgem to get your first pokemon with your rival you choose and then Rowan asks u 2 investigate lake verity as a favour and u meet cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.