• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Storyline Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Darkrai_Star*

Dark Hunter
Maybe the energy from the three god pkm caused an outburst of mixed power altering the climate.

eonmaster_457

I don't know, but maybe it's because of their doings to "create a new Sinnoh that failed or something.

PS: Please don't bash or flame at me. Thank you.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Havent been odwn here in a long time. I wonder whats going on????

*Looks through previous posts*

Ahhhhh...... I see

So, you think team galactic chnags the climate, or, The three lake spirits?

How nice

How wrong

Cyrus causes it, due to giraina and dialga palkias outburst.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
... But it was cold before he called forth Dialga and Palkia, wasn't it? . _ .

I figured that maybe it was freezing cold, with snow everywhere due to the presence of the 3 legendary birds. My theory on that was because in the movie "Pokemon 2000", when the three birds are fighting, its freezing cold.

Also yes i know the anime doesn't always equate to the games, but in this case its more plausible than anything else.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Well, if that was the case, wouldn't the birds be in Sinnoh throughout the whole game, not just after you get the National Dex? ^-^

Not if it took until the end of the game, for Professor Oak to discover that they were the cause of the bad weather.

magentaman

i might be wrong, but i think the cold weather segment of the second movie was because they were on Articuno's ice island to get the orb, not because of the fighting. Though the fighting, and the imbalance it caused, did have dramatic climate effects.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
More of the promplem is, you think heatrna has alot to do with the climate change.... No, and thats final.

Xylitol

swimmin'
I think that Sinnoh was always designed to be a colder region than the others, what with being based on Hokkaido and all. Someone at Game Freak just came up with an idea that there would be random visible patches of snow all over when developing Platinum. :p

But the Battle Zone's climate is still all messed up. A desert? Palm trees? Maybe it's just the volcano's influence...

Grei

not the color
More of the promplem is, you think heatrna has alot to do with the climate change.... No, and thats final.

Havent been odwn here in a long time. I wonder whats going on????

*Looks through previous posts*

Ahhhhh...... I see

So, you think team galactic chnags the climate, or, The three lake spirits?

How nice

How wrong

Cyrus causes it, due to giraina and dialga palkias outburst.
Oh yay! Now theres volcanos erupting everywhere!

get real...

What the hell is wrong with you?
Stop being so elitist about everything and explain how Dialga's, Palkia's, and Giratina's outbursts in the middle of the game cause snow all over Sinnoh from the start of the game. Holy crap.

Last edited:

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Oh yeah, im shure the *******!

God, if youre going to say something on this thread, make it logical!

Dialga and palkias powers fuse and their ongoing fight tcauses the world to change, just like in THE RISE OF DARKRAI!!!!

idiots

Grei

not the color
Oh yeah, im shure the *******!

That's definitely what it seems like. Glad to see we're on the same page.

God, if youre going to say something on this thread, make it logical!
You really shouldn't talk to God that way
How was my post illogical? I was telling you to explain how the Dialga and Palkia caused the snow when what you said made no sense whatsoever.
I'd suggest a dictionary.

Dialga and palkias powers fuse and their ongoing fight tcauses the world to change, just like in THE RISE OF DARKRAI!!!!
Anime =/= Games. That's a terrible reason, you should really learn to give better reasoning for your arguments.

Thank you for proving my above accusation. Makes it easier on me.

Dome

Lmao for 'God'

True, anime =/= games, more to add, anime follows the game, not vice-versa

Drama queen, calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.