• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum team building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaic

Breeder and Beginner
Hi all, i'm building a 30 strong team on Platinum(i started off with list of 494 then whittled it down to 30 before goin ahead with game), but i seem to have a huge Ice weaknes
the 30 are(with levels from 38-78):

;445; ;468;Sonacolum
;242; ;474;
;131;Síochamaol ;306;Iarandharc
;254;Foraoislán ;470;Sionnuille
;448; ;389;Toirtíraon
;091;Oisrighear ;405;Toirneleo
;330; ;142;
;492;;492-s; (Oak's Letter) ;407;Rósmascúna
;213;Clochaoroí ;038;
;426; ;346;
;272;Féileanain ;224;Ochtúracán
;310;Búirtintrí ;457;Muirleacá
;479; ;337;Meitégeala
;351;Aimsíceoir ;441;
;267;Áilleacht ;327;Béarfáinn

Of those than can resist Ice and fight back well is Lapras good stats double resistance half those that are Ice type moves if they use Water it has Water Absorb and it has Iron Head as move #3
Lucario has resistance and also Drain Punch and Ninetales is fire type and quick
14 out of 30 have Ice weakness and 5 of those have x4 rather than x2.
I don't know what else to do!! dont know if im looking at it from wrong angle
OManaichain

P.s. I don't like having clones (that is characterless Pokémon, with Protect, Hyper Beam, Thunder and Psychic as standard) so i try include their personality Chatot with Chatter etc, i dont do action replay as i like satisfaction of knowing all hard work done by me

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Garchomp Lapras Lucario Luxray Roserade Ninetales thats what i would choose

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Since you have 30 Pokemon make 5 Teams of 6.

Pokemon really work well together when they have attacks that help the other members of the Team and types that cover their Team member's weaknesses. Togekiss, Blissey, Shuckle, Cradilly, and Driftblim are all bulky and can be used to absorb hits for the others for a while.

As for what type of Teams to make you can try some weather Teams. Sunny Day or Rain Dance looks like it would suit the Pokemon you picked well.

Besides that it's just a matter of finding Pokemon that work well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.