• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum team help: Last slot

Here is my team so far:

Torterra w/ Big Root
Relaxed nature
Stealth Rock
Giga Drain
Rock Slide
Earthquake

Staraptor w/Scope Lens
Jolly Nature
Fly (because I need it)
Close Combat
U-turn
Return

Scizor w/Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Swords Dance (may replace with roost)
Brick Break
Pursuit
Bullet Punch

Gyarados w/ Lum Berry
Jolly nature
Dragon Dance
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Waterfall

Lucario w/Wise Glasses (until I get a choice specs)
Modest Nature
Vacuum Wave
Dragon Pulse
Shadow Ball
Aura Sphere

My last slot I'm thinking either Flygon, Umbreon, Espeon, Gengar, Rotom..or whatever you guys recommend, lol.

Also...the battle tower...right now would be Scizor Gyarados and Lucario, but I'd like to replace Scizor out with Flygon, or someone else to provide balance.

thanks in advance for the help...just incase I am slow at getting back to this.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Giga drain isn't as good 4th gen as 5th gen because it's only 60BP. It's fine on a bulky staller but not on a sweeper like torterra. Way safer to stay with seed bomb

The rest is absoltely fine!
My personal preference for lucario in this case would be choice scarf instead of specs and I would probably use ice punch > vacuum wave. You get 3 more types
covered in super effective hits which is awesome! Again, this is what I would. Your set is great as it is.

Out of the pokemon you mentioned for your last spot on the team, I would be looking at rotom (more particularily frost rotom!!!) or flygon
What do you think??

koosbane

master breeder
Gengar@wise glasses
-Shadow ball
-Tbolt
-focus blast
-energy ball/destiny bond

Love gengar, he rocks the battle tower too.

thanks for the help.

The whole problem with gengar is limited wifi. The problem with rotom is no secret key. I can't even get trapinch in my game so ill have to hope Ican get someone to trade me for one.

Hmmm...ice punch on lucario would allow me to hit more but would he have the physiccal powerto pull it off as he is modest nature with noatk evs?