• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Team Rate,please.

Bardische

Elegance.
Current Platinum Team:

P.S. : The natures are legit.

Gallade - Level 60
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Steadfast
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash

Gliscor - Level 61
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Hyper Cutter
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

Togekiss - Level 62
Nature: Docile
Ability: Hustle
- Fly
- Magical Leaf
- Aerial Ace
- Aura Sphere

Empoleon - Level 63
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Torrent
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Swagger

Espeon - Level 61
Ability: Synchronize
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Grass Knot
- Calm Mind

Bibarel - Level 20
Nature: Impish
Ability: Simple
- Strength
- Waterfall
- Rock Climb
- Rock Smash

I hope to change the Physical Togekiss with a Special one in the future. Haven't beaten the Elite 4 yet, so I'm to lazy to make it breed yet. Anywho, please rate. And wish me luck for the E4 :)

I hope to remake this team into something formidable for the Battle Frontier, but not yet. :)

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Current Platinum Team:

P.S. : The natures are legit. You sure?

Gallade - Level 60
Nature: Jolly
- Psycho Cut/swords dance
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash

Gliscor - Level 61
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off/fire fang

Togekiss - Level 62
Nature: Docile
Ability: Hustle
- Fly/shock wave
- Magical Leaf
- Aerial Ace
- Aura Sphere

Empoleon - Level 63
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Swagger

Espeon - Level 61
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Grass Knot
- Calm Mind

Bibarel - Level 20
- Strength
- Waterfall
- Rock Climb
- Rock Smash

I hope to change the Physical Togekiss with a Special one in the future. Haven't beaten the Elite 4 yet, so I'm to lazy to make it breed yet. Anywho, please rate. And wish me luck for the E4 :)

I hope to remake this team into something formidable for the Battle Frontier, but not yet. :)

Changes in bold. Also, consider getting something to replace Bibarel, maybe a garchomp?

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Current Platinum Team:

P.S. : The natures are legit. Lol, WTF?

Gallade - Level 60
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash

Looks fine, but the extra power from an Adamant nature would work better.

Gliscor - Level 61
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace / Ice Fang
- Roost
- Knock Off / Swords Dance

Impish nature works better on Gliscor. Ground + Ice hits a lot of things (I think they only don't hit Bronzong and Sheddy), Stealth Rock sucks in-game, and you could use a recovery move, and Knock Off is pretty useless in-game as well, might as well power yourself up, right?

Togekiss - Level 62
Nature: Calm
Ability: Serene Grace
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot / Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Aura Sphere / Thunder Wave

Empoleon - Level 63
Nature: Modest
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Agility

Agility on the first turn, then kill things before they kill you.

Espeon - Level 61
Nature: Timid
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Grass Knot
- Calm Mind

Seems fine, but the nature sucked.

Bibarel - Level 20
- Strength
- Waterfall
- Rock Climb
- Rock Smash

^ This guy is win.

Changes in MediumTurquoise, no more Cyan :s

Bardische

Elegance.
Yes, the natures are legit. Because all I've been getting are people who call me a hacker because I've got appropriate natures for Pokemon that need them...so yeah...it makes me sad :(

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Yes, the natures are legit. Because all I've been getting are people who call me a hacker because I've got appropriate natures for Pokemon that need them...so yeah...it makes me sad :(

Ha ha, you don't get it do you? Natures are the easiest "competitive" things to get. You have a 4% chance everytime, unless your using Synchronize or Breeding with an Everstone XD Who the hell would think you hack to get natures? Those people aren't very smart, especially since all (5/5) natures sucked or shouldn't be used Lol.

dpdude

teehee
for gliscor, you need to teach it:
EQ
thunder fang
aerial ace
night slash

mine knows it in pearl and it is UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Zxlcesinxz

Just beat the elite four with that. You shouldn't have any problems. I beat it with a 58 empoleon 56 giratina and 54 staraptor with crappy moves and natures.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Just beat the elite four with that. You shouldn't have any problems. I beat it with a 58 empoleon 56 giratina and 54 staraptor with crappy moves and natures.

He also said he wants to make it into a good Battle Frontier team. Crappy moves and natures does not a good team make.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
for gliscor, you need to teach it:
EQ
thunder fang
aerial ace
night slash

mine knows it in pearl and it is UNSTOPPABLE!!!

WTF? Another damn noob around here.

I already suggest a better Gliscor.

dpdude

teehee
no i am not a noob. i was just saying that mine knew those moves and that he should try them out.

yeah and that "better" gliscor that you suggested SUCKS!!!
ice fang
EQ
swords dance
roost
WTF!?!?!
thats terrible (except for the ice fang part)

Last edited:
no i am not a noob. i was just saying that mine knew those moves and that he should try them out.

yeah and that "better" gliscor that you suggested SUCKS!!!
ice fang
EQ
swords dance
roost
WTF!?!?!
thats terrible (except for the ice fang part)

I think you got that mixed up. Your set is the one that sucks. That set works quite well. Ice Fang+Earthquake gets fantastic coverage (everything but Brongzong and Shedninja are hit by one of them for either Neutral or SE). Swords Dance raises it's average attack, and you can heal with Roost.

Please go get bent, and stop acting like you know more about the game than me or practically anyone else does, because you don't. You know less.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
and what is up with the grass knot on espeon???? try to find a better move, teach it signal beam.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
water dont pose much of a threat towards a psychic, darks do.

PkmnmstrJJ

dpdude your playing how i used to play all out agressive attack and not much thinking done right your gliscor will fail against anyone comeptivly ingame sure but if he wants to be comeptivly ur gliscor fails

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
i understand swampert, but people arent going to switch to a swampert against a espeon, they will switch to a dark, hence the signal beam.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
i understand swampert, but people arent going to switch to a swampert against a espeon, they will switch to a dark, hence the signal beam.

You don't get it, do you? A dark type wouldn't be a wise choice to switch into Espeon for the very fact that it can know Signal Beam. There are more bulky waters than there are Dark Types anyways (I believe, in OU).

Last edited:

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
k, i see your point now. do whatever you think will suit your team best.