• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum's Release Brings New Stuff & Notice

Torpoleon

Awesome, Serebii! :) I can't wait to check out the new avatars. And hopefully the ranks, too.
Ranks? You mean more ranks forthe little banners all members have next to their usernames?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
^^Yes, Harkett (Sorry, I think the name is wrong) has made 5 (Could be 6) new ones for the platinum Battle Frontier, they are great.

Torpoleon

^^Yes, Harkett (Sorry, I think the name is wrong) has made 5 (Could be 6) new ones for the platinum Battle Frontier, they are great.
Whoa! That is just really cool! I can't wait for it to happen!

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I love all those guys who say they're gonna go buy it on the 22nd... for nintendo, release date is the same as ship day, you may have trouble finding it before the 23rd... just like the last release...

Zaga

Shiny Hunter!
WOW COOL...
Im Gonna play it...

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
actually you won't have much of a problem, down in my area at least, we already have copies in the back rooms of our storerooms at work, and i am hyped because there is a special pack that has a ds case with giratina on it, i am thinking it comes with the pre-order as well as the figurine! (wanted to buy one early but my morals stopped me, and the fact I had pre-ordered it from gamestop)

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I love all those guys who say they're gonna go buy it on the 22nd... for nintendo, release date is the same as ship day, you may have trouble finding it before the 23rd... just like the last release...

I find that so funny that you think like that, My Target has them in the back room right now, I have seen them. Don't be like so negitive.

Torpoleon

Actually, I pre ordered Platinum at Target and the resevation card said:
Release Date: 3/22/2009 Besides, I didn't have trouble finding PMd2 at Target on the 20th.

R_N

Nintendo games tend to be pretty spot-on with major title releases releasing on the day they said they'd be released on.
I got my Diamond it's release day, same goes with Brawl, I saw Galaxy in stores on its day, same goes with even the PMD games, Zelda, etc.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Don't worry, all will have it. He is just saying that to get us all scared and what not

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
Don't worry, all will have it. He is just saying that to get us all scared and what not

scared? are you nuts? i'm kinda ****** that someone would even say that. nintendo isn't a company that screws with people about the release of a game. platinum in japan came out on time and when i imported it i got in a week after it was released. every store that is selling platinum clearly states that it will be in stores on march 22nd. gamestop is even opening at 9am this sunday to release it.

-WOLF-

Woo! Im gonna be at the release! Cant wait to get my statue and own everyone in line XD.

EDIT: Um ranks? Can someone please explain that to me?

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Ranks? You mean more ranks forthe little banners all members have next to their usernames?

Yeah, I thought I saw someone ask that a couple of months ago to Serebii. I believe he said yes or maybe. Plus, It'd be cool to get four more Ranks added in for Thorthon, Dahlia, and the others. But I wouldn't know which two Pokemon Serebii would add in. Or using the medals as well.

I can't wait for the new avatars :D

Only one more day! I'm going as soon as the GameStop I reserved Platinum at is open ^^

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Going to game stop first thing tomorrow.

:D

kemal07

happy for all of you its out in a few hours :( i have to wait till may. hey guys should i just go on ahead and get the american version lol, i hope there isnt much difference to the eu versions.

kpt25

Steel type trainer
according to what i read at pocketmonsters.net,today is the pre-release of the game,so some ppl might already have Platinum at their hands

not to mention something that is not allowed to in this forum
rom

Last edited: