• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

platnim team?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
i got platnim on wednesday and here is my current team.

primplup:
lv. 30
gentle nature
ability:torrent
metal claw
peck
bubblebeam
return

monferno
lv. 28
impish nature
ability:blaze
flame wheel
ember
cut
mach punch

ivysaur
lv. 31
sassy nature
ability: overgrow
double edge
magical leaf
rock smash
razor leaf

alacazam:
lv. 32
timid nature
ability: synchrinize
knesis
comfusion recover psybeam

togepi:
lv. 29
naive nature
ability: hustle
growl
charm
metronome
sweet kiss

pokemon that i can put in as a replaacment:

tropicus:
lv. 31
careful nature
ability: solar power
magical leaf
grass knot
defog
fly

gastly:
lv. 30
carful nature
ability: levitate
hypnosis
taunt
curse
night shade

riolu:
lv. 28
bold nature
ability: inner focus
quick attack
reversal
forse palm
counter

and thats it,
none have items now but i can easily put some on.

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
Empoleon -

Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Flash cannon/yawn/agility

Infernape
Flare Blitz/Flamethrower
Close Combat
Stone Edge/Grass Knot
Thunder Punch/Nasty Plot

Togekiss

Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Roost
?

try and use HM slaves for HM's as they are a waste except for surf for specical and waterfall for physical water pokemon

Bibarel is a good one to use as it can learn 90% of HM's Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Surf

lv37_mohawk_knight

idealy, you should be postiong up your future plans for your team so that theirs attually more things to discuss but, for valdooms last move for togekiss, i think that flamethrower would fit nicely.

arceus03

Please read the rules. Post YOUR COMPLETE TEAM (at least after you have 7 badges) or YOUR PLANNED TEAM.

Anyway, regarding Togekiss, since he gets a huge arsenal of moves, you might want to consider which role you want your Togekiss to play as.

Supporter - Thunder Wave, Wish, Baton Pass, Nasty Plot etc are good. Just make sure you have at least ONE attacking move, though. Preferably Air Slash.

ParaFlinch - Thunder Wave/Body Slam, Air Slash, Roost, filler. This set is mainly used to abuse Togekiss's Serene Grace which increases Air Slash's flinch rate to 60%. Also for durability with Roost.

Attacker - Nasty Plot, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, filler/Roost. Basically up your SAtk with Nasty Plot then sweep. He can last quite long with very durable defenses (95 Def, 115 SDef) and can pack quite a punch with 125 base SAtk stat, what more if boosted with Nasty Plot.

Uh... yeah.. You really should read the RMT rules. You have to have at least 7 badges (but preferably have beaten the E4) to post your current team. For the time being, post your planned team...

closed.

Uh... yeah.. You really should read the RMT rules. You have to have at least 7 badges (but preferably have beaten the E4) to post your current team. For the time being, post your planned team...

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.