• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Player has some weird logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misingnoglic

So, your person doesn't like team rocket, yet he is perfectly fine with trying to catch other trainers pokemon, and taking pokemon for cash prizes while gambling (even though the main character is only 10 years old)

WHAT Sense does that make?

Kipcha

So, your person doesn't like team rocket, yet he is perfectly fine with trying to catch other trainers pokemon, and taking pokemon for cash prizes while gambling (even though the main character is only 10 years old)

Okay, when does your player take Pokemon from other trainers? I don't remember that happening, and I can't even think of a time you could even get to that conclusion.

And for the gambling, altough it isn't right, and Team Rocket provides the Pokemon, isn't it better to get them away from Team Rocket (Especially Pokemon like Dratini who evolve to be very powerful and could make defeating them even harder) then leave them to be raised by villains?

Supergalactic

Space Case
First of all your player character never tries to catch anyone else's pokemon unless you yourself try to throw a ball at them and it gets blocked. Which would make it your decision, not the characters. Second of all nowhere does it say in the game that the player character is only ten years old. That's something the anime made up. In the game the only reference to age is when your referred to as "kid". Thirdly I think winning a pokemon as a prize isn't nearly as bad as trying to take over the world or whatever evil plan the villains had. He's not being a hypocrite in any way, really.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Last time I checked, you can't catch other trainers Pokemon, and buying Pokemon with your game corner coins is your own fault, not the characters

The Tail

Catching others pokemon? since when could you do that? (besides Colosseum & XD)

They're the ones who give you the coin case in the first place, besides, I don't think they care who they are selling stuff to there, after all they are AI and it is all a video game....

misingnoglic

1. If it was your actions, id bust that rocket guys *** off the building insted of battling him, id take all 3 started pokemon, and id be damn obligated to take my opponents pokemon

by the way the stealing pkmn i mean he would love to throw the pokeballs at the opponents pokemon

Supergalactic

Space Case
1. If it was your actions, id bust that rocket guys *** off the building insted of battling him, id take all 3 started pokemon, and id be damn obligated to take my opponents pokemon

by the way the stealing pkmn i mean he would love to throw the pokeballs at the opponents pokemon
Um, those are your actions, not the player characters. That's means it's your weird logic. Not his. You don't know if he loves that at all. In fact, it's not supposed to happen which would mean he would be extremely unlikely to even try it in the first place.

Is there really a point to this thread? There really isn't much else to say.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The character in the pokemon games is meant to represent you, that's why you get to name them. The decisions made in the game, such as what to catch, what to train, what to do, and what to buy are all made by you, there is nothing in the game that forces you to choose a pokemon, other than the starter (over which you get a choice anyway). Since the game character is you, any choices you make are based entirely on your psyche and ego. Stop blaming your bad life decisions on a computer game.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The character in the pokemon games is meant to represent you, that's why you get to name them. The decisions made in the game, such as what to catch, what to train, what to do, and what to buy are all made by you, there is nothing in the game that forces you to choose a pokemon, other than the starter (over which you get a choice anyway). Since the game character is you, any choices you make are based entirely on your psyche and ego. Stop blaming your bad life decisions on a computer game.

Status
Not open for further replies.