• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsr57

Despite the hacker who was able to get some "illegal" Pokémon (he said he won't be trading them) there are no similar cases yet.

So it seems that i was lucky then. Thanks.

That's pretty common, actually, now with all legendaries getting 3 or more perfect IVs. The Timid Yveltal I caught had 15/31/30/31/30/31, and the Xerneas I got over the GTS had 31/31/X/31/X/31. It just depends on your luck whether you get more than 3 perfect IVs, and whether the non-perfect IVs are high.

I know that, i got a very good Xerneas in my Pokemon X.But someone having traded this very good one for nothing but an unknown Zapdos...

Last edited:

R_N

could someone tell me how to take off the shout out bubble option on the pss? i've been trying to figure it out and can't get it off. any help would be great, thanks!

You mean where it asks you to make a shout out?
I think with any of those pop-ups you can just hit b

Kai*

Sakura Whirlwind
You mean where it asks you to make a shout out?
I think with any of those pop-ups you can just hit b
no, i made a shout out message and now no longer need the message. but i can't figure out how to change it back to my regular message without having the bubble smiley face next to my person.

edit: nevermind i figured it out. it seems the bubble goes away the next day

Last edited:

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I have 8 boxes full of foreign pokemon from Wonder Trade...If it continues like that my PC will be full of them before Pokemon Bank comes out...

Greve

Please add me on your 3ds for the friend safari.
My friend code is: 2552-1651-1211

Pm if you add med with your friend code ;)

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
might be a long shot here but ill try... is anyone willing to trade mewtwo or charizard's X mega stone?

Ideally i would want both the stones but prepared to give up the Y versions. I have aggrons, and houndooms mega stones i can trade too. Also some shiny dragalges and skrelp (i know easy to get i suppose)

PM me if anyone wants to trade charizards X stone in particular :)

PokeAmi

Got some Foreign 5IV and 4IV's Pokemon from Wonder trade. Not bad :D
Gave them 4IVs Protean Froakie back, so I think its a good deal :)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm actually getting ready to put up Bold Chansey's with Pokerus over wonder trade. So look out for those.

miraiyouko

Eevee Trainer
I've been decently lucky when I Wonder Trade. I've gotten the occasional randomly-caught low level Pokemon, but I've also gotten stuff like Chespin and Froakie with their hidden abilities. My favorite so far is the Japanese jolly Torchic I received a few days ago.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I know it's part of GTS's risk but...couldn't people read what "Japan4IV HA only" means? I would suppose 4IV HA part would sound gibberish to casual players, but I'm pretty sure it's understood when I say Japan I don't mean from the United States.

JFD

Kathigitarkh
I know it's part of GTS's risk but...couldn't people read what "Japan4IV HA only" means? I would suppose 4IV HA part would sound gibberish to casual players, but I'm pretty sure it's understood when I say Japan I don't mean from the United States.

Unfortunately, you also can't guarantee that everyone's honest.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530

True, but many people are decent with their trades, especially the Japanese (that's why I prefer them as foreign Masuda parent sources). After all, RNG karma can hurt really bad.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM

True, but many people are decent with their trades, especially the Japanese (that's why I prefer them as foreign Masuda parent sources). After all, RNG karma can hurt really bad.
Well not so much for me, one of the many reasons why I don't use GTS. In fact I've gotten way better trades from Wonder Trade.
I traded away 5 with Hidden Abilities, requesting for others in Friend Safari's that I didn't have. Did the whole message thing wasn't expecting much, but you can get screwed over badly due to the small request options. I mean all there is for you to choose from is the Mon, Gender, and Level they need to give us more options like Abilites, and Region so the trades are more specific. Sure people can abuse that to request something that's near impossible to get, but at least we have filters to get rid of all the crappy trades.
I'm done requesting Pokemon on GTS, I might still seek out Pokemon for those that actually are reasonable. An I'm more then generous to them giving something with 4-5IVs, HA, possibly even Pokerus just depends.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Well not so much for me, one of the many reasons why I don't use GTS. In fact I've gotten way better trades from Wonder Trade.
I traded away 5 with Hidden Abilities, requesting for others in Friend Safari's that I didn't have. Did the whole message thing wasn't expecting much, but you can get screwed over badly due to the small request options. I mean all there is for you to choose from is the Mon, Gender, and Level they need to give us more options like Abilites, and Region so the trades are more specific. Sure people can abuse that to request something that's near impossible to get, but at least we have filters to get rid of all the crappy trades.
I'm done requesting Pokemon on GTS, I might still seek out Pokemon for those that actually are reasonable. An I'm more then generous to them giving something with 4-5IVs, HA, possibly even Pokerus just depends.

I to really wish abilities was a parameter. When I asked on the GTS for a Hidden Ability Goomy I got lucky and was sent one straight away thanks to some awesome person from Japan. Also got my Portean Froakie really fast. But now however I've been hunting for a Lightingrod Pichu/Pikachu and constantly get Static ones sent over, while in return they get Hidden Ability Eevee's (which I now need to go re-breed as I am almost out).

Rio!

Composer
I to really wish abilities was a parameter. When I asked on the GTS for a Hidden Ability Goomy I got lucky and was sent one straight away thanks to some awesome person from Japan. Also got my Portean Froakie really fast. But now however I've been hunting for a Lightingrod Pichu/Pikachu and constantly get Static ones sent over, while in return they get Hidden Ability Eevee's (which I now need to go re-breed as I am almost out).

I'm kind of surprised that wasn't included as an additional filter as well really. I wonder if it's something GF may consider for future titles?
I deposited into the GTS a couple times requesting a Drought Vulpix with my own HA. Took a couple tries, but I finally got it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.