• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
this is probably very off topic but do you know where a friend code sharing thread is because i looked on the main page and there isnt 1 there only asking here because PSS

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Graffiti Eraser.....good for those looking for Power items, but I prefer to stick to Level 2, because Lucky Egg is one of the prizes lol.

imran3

Nothing much...
Well what about nices? I got about 82 Nices, mainly from my friends.

And these kids keep disconnecting from battles and trades when I make the finishing move/ accept a cheap trade. Really hard to find a good trade and a tradesman nowadays.

And one question. What's a congratz do?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Well what about nices? I got about 82 Nices, mainly from my friends.

And these kids keep disconnecting from battles and trades when I make the finishing move/ accept a cheap trade. Really hard to find a good trade and a tradesman nowadays.

And one question. What's a congratz do?

The "NICE" kinda acts like a +rep.
It's nothing special, aside from bragging rights and popularity rating.

The "CONGRATS!" message is an alternative to Nice. It shows up when it's someone's birthday.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Tipping's "use" has been added

Well, sort of.

On the PGL now, in addition to the PGL stats, showing the popular Pokémon, it has added a top Pokémon in Pokémon Amie feature (Greninja at time of writing) and a bit about tips.

Here, it gives details on how much each tip area has received in tips recently and gives the top 3 tippers for it.
pgltip.png

This includes the minstrel, the restaurants, the cafés in the Kalos region and the Battle Maison!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Okay, this is more like it. I don't really like battling in Battle Tower like places, so it's nice to have another way to get the Power items. I'll definitely be playing this one.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I feel that the Graffiti Eraser minigame is better played on a mobile device, instead of on a computer or laptop.

It's a shame things are still random.

Well, this time it's slightly less random - any Legendary doll will always give you 50 points.

Unfortunately, it still means nothing, due to the scoring system still being random as hell.

I like how the Legendary doll is being hidden, though. You don't see it when the dolls are being shuffled, it just suddenly appear there behind all the graffiti.

Okay, this is more like it. I don't really like battling in Battle Tower like places, so it's nice to have another way to get the Power items. I'll definitely be playing this one.

Yeah, me too. I don't like spending BPs for Power items, since I need those BPs more for Ability Capsule and the TMs.

And it's also an easier way to get more Lucky Eggs.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
And now I see why people don't like PokeMileage Club games. This is way too much of a crapshoot, you spend a ton of PokeMiles just to play it, and I keep getting random stuff like Calciums and Wings.

Rio!

Composer
Alright, gonna give this a shot and hope for some Heart Scales and some PP Up/Maxs.

I have a Bamboo tablet; I'll see how it works out playing the game.

Edit: It is a lot easier to play on a tablet, for sure.

Swift Wing x 8
Carbos x 1
HP Up x 1
Swift Wing x 4
Yeah I think I'm done for now. :I

Last edited:

Flandey

The only thing I like about this game is the plushies. They are kinda cute. But the game is still a bunch of junk like the first one. I only really want it for an extra Macho Brace and some PP Ups but of course I get anything but those. I have tons of BP as I frequent the Battle Maison (I have at least one of every BP item and have traded a bunch of BP items away plus I have all TMs and still have 400+ BP and counting) so I dont need power items but I swear to god either they should make a sensible scoring system instead of a childrens lottery or just dont make these games at all.

By the way if you have an extra Macho Brace you dont want I can give you something for it. Like a 48BP item. Wasting thousands of miles on this stupid game just isnt worth this.

Last edited:

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
I got a Heart Scale from my first game.... 100 Pokemiles spent for the game, and the Heart Scale is worth 100 anyways, so that was.. okay I guess? made the pokemiles back decently.
But then I went and got a Calcium so I just gtfo of there. Them PP Max/PP Up are the only things I really care about from there.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Played the new mini game this mourning so far I got:
Zinc x 2
Rare Candy x 2
Resist Wing x 4
Clever Wing x 4
Iron x 1

I'll keep playing until get some Lucky Eggs and have saved some points.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
If you have a lot of traded Pokemon in your boxes, you better use the in-game lottery if you want PP Ups/PP Maxes.

It's only once per day, but is much more reliable and doesn't waste your time.

and oh, I already got two different Power items in less than 10 plays......but of course, still no Lucky Egg, the thing I actually want -_-

Let's see what I will get today in 10 plays......

1x Iron
1x PP Up
1x Zinc
4x Resist Wings
4x Clever Wings
1x Heart Scale
4x Resist Wings again
1x Heart Scale again
1x Rare Candy
1x Rare Candy again

Not bad.....but not good either. There's no Power items this time, and still no Lucky Egg :p

Not to mention I need more Pokemiles now :p

faucin

could be a coincidence, but i've been playing the stage 3 clearing all the stars before "finding" any doll, and then finding 3 that are similar (like the three starters, or wailord, wobbufett and snorlax, the 3 with a high HP stat) and got fairly good items. namely 2 power weight (both after finding the 3 with high HP), a power anklet (3 starters), PP max (two starters and deoxys) and stuff like that (HP Up, macho brace, pp up and the like), and only 2 sets of berrys, one with random pokes and the other with darkrai and 2 with high HP.
i have yet to test it, but maybe it makes a difference?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
You want some? I have a few lucky eggs, since you know, Friend Safari Chansey you can just go farm them~

Haha, thanks for the offer, but I also have a Chansey FS :p

In fact, I already have 5 Lucky Eggs, 4 from the FS.

It's just that I feel using the minigame is a much easier way (and waste less time too).

That and I can't trade all the time anyway, I don't have usable wi-fi at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.