• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Looking to add friends to my list! My FC is in my sig - please PM me yours if you add me! :)

TheDarkUmbreon

Don't think there is anything, makes trading with random strangers nearly impossible.
Can't even begin to imagine why they would take a step backwards there.

:( :( :( that was one of the best things from bw b2w2 I used to spend ages just trading with random people

Anyone looking to exchange friend codes? My friend code is 2638-0594-6140. Feel free to add it and message me your codes. Gotta help each other out right? :)

Bluemage21

Anyone else having server errors? My 3ds is connecting fine, but whenever i try and use the pss i cannot connect to the server.

ShadowSaiyan

Im addicted to Wonder Trade. Best feature in the game! I already got so much awesome pokemon in return for trash. Sorry i abuse the system, but i freaking love it!

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
5413 0368 3062 pm me if you've added me.

sarysa

Series slave
So, the final word on O-Powers and the 3DS step counter bonus.

If you walk 2000 steps in a day, you get a 2x O-Power regeneration bonus.
If you walk 3000 steps in a day, you get a 3x O-Power regeneration bonus.
If you walk 4000 steps in a day, you get a 4x O-Power regeneration bonus.
(bonuses last until Midnight)

It's regardless of whether or not the cart is inserted at the time of your exercise.

I also recorded these thresholds as I checked them, but I don't feel like editing them together to prove myself. :p Just try them out.
4000 steps is around 2 miles for most people. It's really not that bad.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Im addicted to Wonder Trade. Best feature in the game! I already got so much awesome pokemon in return for trash. Sorry i abuse the system, but i freaking love it!

Same here, although I get way more trash than awesome pokemon. It definitely helped me with my pokedex, though. I've been trying to get a grass type pokemon since yesterday, but the only thing I've seen is a Pansage.

GTS Negos was a great feature in BW, but I enjoy Wonder Trade more, I like getting surprised. :)

saldu

I just noticed there is no egg-hatching O-Power.....urgh....

The Fonz

I'm having an issue connecting to the internet. For some reason my poke cartridge wont let my game connect to the wifi, yet my DS says my internet connection is good and i don't have this issue with other games. I was able to download the torchic so i don't know why the PSS isn't working. Anyone have an idea what's up? Is there a setting im missing.

Vizion

What are the best things you have gotten from Wonder Trade?

I got a level 48 Jynx with 4 perfect IV's

Delvonshi

Parental settings? My 3ds was used with wiped parental settings and it still messes up some features. I had to go in and redo all the parental controls and approve everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.