• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Question: When I close my 3ds, or when i push the home button, or sometimes just randomly, Pokemon X disconnects from the internet. Really really really annoying. First I thought it was some sort of server stress, but it has been doing it consistently since release on my 3ds. Anyone else have this problem? Haven't had any trouble using the gts or wonder trading however.

It does the same thing to me everytime as well. I've been wondering why it's happening, but since I don't have any issues connecting to the GTS or Wonder Trade, I haven't let it bother me.

Doobius

add me:

1607-2505-9784

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I've found instead of releasing the couple dozen Pokemon I hatch, I've just been trading them off through Wonder Trade.
Sure there's a few that just trade the extremely common Pokemon but there's other's that actually trade decent Pokemon :)

ColdCarnage

does anyone have a spritzee they wouldn't mind trading? Idc if its even a baby spritzee. PM if you do and a couple Pokemon you want. I will do my best to get one from the list in baby form (lvl 1), if i dont have it then i will offer alternatives.

Viewtiful_One

I literally can't connect into the PSS at all. My 3ds can connect to the internet just fine. Anytime I try PSS though, I got errors. :( any got any help?

gjdickie1992

Hi guys. I notice more medals are being discovered. I just wondered if anyone has found out if you still get te medals for defeating the elite 4 using only a specific type of pokemon? You know like in black 2 and white 2
Thanks

Cosset

Add my FC (signature) and pm me yours, please! ^^

Asuto

I really love the interactive aspect this has added to the game. My first day in Kalos was filled with random battles from random passerby's who were the rough same level as me. It made the game interactive on a whole new level that I absolutely loved. Although sometimes there were always those people who would pick on lower levels :(

Anyways, my information is below, even though it explicitly says to not trade FC here. >.<

R2D2

Trainer since 1999!
Seems my Global trade station is extremely bugged.
The only thing it says is : The Pokemon is already traded (I can see it is still there when i try again -_0) Or it errors and makes me restart the game.
Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Edit : It only seems to be bugged when i look for a Pokemon, not when i offer one for trade.

Last edited:

dbApplejack

Whitney's Protege
Looking for people who's friend safari typing is all except: Ground, Bug, Psychic, and Normal. :3

magibas

Drragon Trainer
I've had a great experience with the GTS and even wonder trade. I usually just use the GTS for dex completion, but now whenever I get a pokemon with IVs or a nature I don't like, I just trade it for whatever random pokemon an hope I get something useful. I'd say 90% of the people trading on there don't care about that stuff so it works out nicely. For example, toady I traded a level 25 Clawitzer for a level 1 Skrelp. Then I traded that Skrelp for a Clauncher and the Clauncher was Modest with decent IVs :)

The wonder trade has been great to me too. I only put up good pokemon. The other day I put up an Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/x Mawile just for the heck of it and got a crappy gastly in return. The next day... I guess the guy who got my Mawile realized what I gave him so he contacted me (we became acquaintances on PSS 'cause of the wonder trade) and traded me a Jolly Gible with x/31/31/31/31/31 IVs.

I love the PSS. I think the more generous people are willing to be the better it will get for everyone involved. I won't go around giving away my Yveltal, but from time to time I send out Hiddden Ability Pokemon or good natures, or just semi IV bred :)

slowdude

1779-0560-2201

PM meh if you add meh.

Klay

Titan Tamer
Fc: 2683-0701-7931
Pm me your code and name plz!

Klay

Titan Tamer
Add my bro ECaves Fc: 0061-0906-3766
Send me your fc by PM i'll give to him

Status