• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Anyone else getting a bunch of low level "early game" Pokes via WonderTrade? I must be getting unlucky...

I've emptied a box of 4IV Ghastlys and got mostly Pidgeys, Flabebes, and other random Pokes. >_>

No, that's people being lazy assholes anonymously.

It's considered lucky to not get that.

Rio!

Composer
Anyone else getting a bunch of low level "early game" Pokes via WonderTrade? I must be getting unlucky...

I've emptied a box of 4IV Ghastlys and got mostly Pidgeys, Flabebes, and other random Pokes. >_>

Those are finally becoming a little less common for me. I really hate Bunnelby right now. :I

MissEevee

Fairy Princess
I enjoy trading with the new system but today have had some issues with trainers spamming me with trade requests just so they can show off their pokemon. I wish that the PSS allowed us to block requests from certain players :/

Profesco

gone gently
I'm getting a little frustrated with this "Logging in to the Pokémon Global Link. Please wait. This could take up to 20 seconds" message that has been idling for the last 30 minutes.

*crunch*

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I'm getting a little frustrated with this "Logging in to the Pokémon Global Link. Please wait. This could take up to 20 seconds" message that has been idling for the last 30 minutes.

*crunch*

its the opposite for me, That only shows for a second, but it doesn't log me in!

Puma Italia

All I've gotten on Wonder Trade is low level early game Pokemon. Maybe a few extras from people who were breeding something, but nothing that good. I haven't Wonder Traded since reading about that potential Bad Egg problem. I really should have nothing to worry about though, I'd just hate for something to happen.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
All I've gotten on Wonder Trade is low level early game Pokemon. Maybe a few extras from people who were breeding something, but nothing that good. I haven't Wonder Traded since reading about that potential Bad Egg problem. I really should have nothing to worry about though, I'd just hate for something to happen.
You don't need to worry about that Bad egg thing at all really, the chances of actually getting it is slim to none(but there's so few reports and no real proof, I'm having a hard time believing it even exists.). I think you'll have better luck finding a Shiny Pokemon with Pokerus....that or the lottery.
Besides the only video reporting it is from that one guy. He doesn't even show is game even though he has a webcam. Quality really doesn't matter it's at least some kind of credibility of this glitch besides him just sitting there talking about it. I say glitch because he posted it a day after the games release literally no one has hacked the games to put Pokemon in yet(besides that one person that found the other legendaries/latias/latios mega-forms).
The whole discussion about this Mystery Zone egg makes it really hard to believe in when there's really no hard proof to support it just peoples word. I think if this was real then I'm pretty sure a lot more people would be seeing it, not just this small hand full claiming to have it.

pokemonlovr

Hellow,

I have registered to the global link my pokemon y game sync id without problem,
But I have also pokemon x and when I'm try to register the game sync id it's tell: "You have entered an invalid Game Sync ID. Please check your game and try again." I've checked and everything is ok with the game, it's the same region (I've bought the copy of pokemon x+pokemon y and the Nintendo 3ds system at the same store all at once)
please help me with that problem

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Hellow,

I have registered to the global link my pokemon y game sync id without problem,
But I have also pokemon x and when I'm try to register the game sync id it's tell: "You have entered an invalid Game Sync ID. Please check your game and try again." I've checked and everything is ok with the game, it's the same region (I've bought the copy of pokemon x+pokemon y and the Nintendo 3ds system at the same store all at once)
please help me with that problem

Make sure that every letter in the code is exactly what the game shows. You might have an incorrect letter.

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Wondertrade has been very lucky for me yesterday. I got around 10 4IV Pokemon and some 5IV ones - and from Japan too! Thanks to that generous Japanese person, my planned shiny Gastly MM hunt will go smoothly :)

Artnerd

Insane Artist
I hope they will come with a patch that adds features to the PSS;
Blocking individual people and adding the checkboxes to globally block trade and/or battle.

I hope they will come with a patch that adds features to the PSS;
Blocking individual people and adding the checkboxes to globally block trade and/or battle.

It would be nice if they also could stop sending me prompts. Yes, I know I can do Wonder Trades. Yes, I know I can battle my friends or passerby...

PearlDex

It's considered lucky to not get that.

....Volcarona, Lucario, Bagon, Fletchling, Floette, Growlithe, and a Skiddo. I got pretty lucky 6/7 times. I honestly don't know what people thought Wonder Trade would be.

Zamin

I have got some 4 IV Pokemon which is pretty cool :D

It might just be me, but I have been getting better trades over wonder trade closer to midnight. A lot of the people I have traded with have also come back with some nice trades from their safari hunts as well. I have been having problems with the chat feature though. Anyone else have that same issue?

Rakurai

The majority of Japanese players are going to be playing around that time, and I've found they tend to be more generous about handing out high IV Pokemon.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The majority of Japanese players are going to be playing around that time, and I've found they tend to be more generous about handing out high IV Pokemon.

Yeah they have been nice to give out great IV Pokémon. I got these goodies from Wonder Trade:

Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom
x/31/31/31/x/31 Goomy
Jolly 31/31/x/x/31/31 Meditite

I might have missed a couple of others but these are the ones that are the big ones I received.

Status
Not open for further replies.