• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Playing pokemon - How old are you?

So, how old are you?

• Under 20.

Votes: 247 58.3%
  • 20 - 30.

Votes: 164 38.7%
  • 30 - 40.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 40 - 50.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
Hello everyone,

One of the things I heard very often is "Pokemon is only for 8 year olds". Then again, there seem to be a lot of assumptions with regards to the age of the pokemon player base.

Research time!
I'm quite interested to see what the player base (age) is actually like, so I'd like to propose to do a poll where you vote for your age category. Simple, no?

Note: I do understand that not everybody who plays pokemon visits serebii, but seeing the amount of users here; I think it would still give a rather 'clear' presentation of the player base.

Greetings,
Blizzardy

* For 'safety reasons' I will not include an 'under 10' age group.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
The poll options are ridiculous lol, why not stuff like "10-15" and "15-20"? they would make it more acurate.

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
The poll options are ridiculous lol, why not stuff like "10-15" and "15-20"? they would make it more acurate.

Well like I said in the OP; for safety reasons. As I made the poll I was not sure whether it would display usernames for each vote.
I agree it would make it more acurate, but you kinda have to be careful on the internet, hence I made it under 20, so it's not clear if you're 19 or 9 years old for example.

I'm only 12 I started liking pokemon when I was 7 or under though

ebevan91

I'm 21 and yes the poll options are kinda lame.

Indigoodra

three hundred seventy-five and four tenths

15, playing since like 7