• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Playing pokemon - How old are you?

So, how old are you?

• Under 20.

Votes: 247 58.3%
  • 20 - 30.

Votes: 164 38.7%
  • 30 - 40.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 40 - 50.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters

LaraCroft85

27 years old from Norway. Good to see I`m not the only one i their mid-twenties enjoying the Pokemon games:)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'm 19 and proud of it

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm gonna be twenty in exactly a month lol.

I'm twenty-seven [27] years old, and have been a Pokemon fan since the beginning of the anime in 1998 - I didn't play the games till 2002, wow, I have been a PokéFan for the last 15 years, and I'm going strong.

KillerDraco

23, and been playing since Red/Blue. I will not be stopped until I either die or go broke. Whichever comes first.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I knew it! I am not alone. Feels good to live beyond social standards. Only for 8 year olds, Psshhh. I'm 23. And I've seen every movie up to Victini, owned Red, Gold, Crystal, skipped over Gen III, but got back into it with Diamond. I was holding back on B & W, thinking Nintendo would come out with a pumped up third Version like Crystal, Emerald or Platinum, but they pulled a fast one on me. Maybe I'll get W2.

Meowtastic

i'm 21. been playing since Red version came to america. Sadly, i stopped watching the anime after about the 1st (maybe halfway into the second) season. Stopped collecting the cards after the first season. I do watch most of the movies though. :D

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm actually 14, turning 15 this summer (I can't wait!) and I've been playing since I'm like 8 or 9 years old on my Diamond version. I didn't had the chance to get a GameBoy Advance when I was little so I just started all the awesome experience when Diamond came out.

ChampionThomas

Im 19 gonna turn 20 this December