• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Playing pokemon - How old are you?

So, how old are you?

• Under 20.

Votes: 247 58.3%
  • 20 - 30.

Votes: 164 38.7%
  • 30 - 40.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 40 - 50.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
22! Started since Gen. I and haven't looked back.

Aegon

Given the general maturity levels found on SPPf, I was pleasantly surprised to find that no one had voted "50+" for entertainment (I use the word very lightly indeed) purposes. Good job everyone.

I'm fifteen.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Malanu's probably the oldest member on here... maybe.

Anyhoo, I'm 20. Been playing Pokémon since I was eight when everyone was getting into Pokémon. I still love it, of course, helps that there's a lot of nerds here at college who still play Pokémon openly. Makes college much more welcome than high school.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
I'm 12. I've been playing since Sapphire/Ruby(Although I didn't know what I was doing).
I barely watch the Anime, just to bring that up.

ForgottenPearl

22 years young here. I like what I like, no matter what age I am.

20, just like a lot of others here I started playing it when gen I was released.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back

I've been into Pokémon since the beginning and I still am now. My first game was Red (because my love of dragons attracted me to the Charizard on the box haha) and have been hooked ever since!

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I'm 13 and I've only played for a few months, but I've really gotten into it and I love EV training my Pokemon. :)

Nyula

i like razors
I'm 20 in two months, my first Pokemon game was the first game that I owned, Pokemon Blue. I've played every generation since and will continue to do so, even if my enthusiasm has dimmed since the high-point of Generation III.

*IZ*

To the OP, since he/she screwed up the poll results. It seems like the main age group is 15-20. I'm 15 btw.