• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Playing pokemon - How old are you?

So, how old are you?

• Under 20.

Votes: 247 58.3%
  • 20 - 30.

Votes: 164 38.7%
  • 30 - 40.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 40 - 50.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters

Nyula

i like razors
To the OP, since he/she screwed up the poll results. It seems like the main age group is 15-20. I'm 15 btw.

OP was just being cautious, not wanting to take the risk of children being identified to pedophiles.

Fatal

Banned
I am older than Pokemon by approximately 3 years and 4 months.

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
OP was just being cautious, not wanting to take the risk of children being identified to pedophiles.

Thank you :) That was pretty much the intention, yes :).

@IZ: With all do respect, but I don't think I have the power to screw up the poll results. As far as I know; I can only vote once and not change any votes done. But then again, what do I know.
And, for future reference... 'she'.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I'm 11 (twelve in 1 month and 13 days) been playing since my first game, pearl (Christmas 2008) So i was eight lol.

megamuncher

Shotgun Rivalry
I'm 20, been playing since Yellow, so I've been playing Pokémon since I was 8... That is a pretty scary though.

Fatal

Banned
Even if you have more pubic hairs than the number of Pokemon in the Pokedex, you are not too old to be playing Pokemon.

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
I am 19 and I've been playing since Red version came out in Canada. Still love the games!

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
17 going on 18 in november! I been playing since my friend gave me pearl in 2009.

Rave

Banned
people still play pokemon?

Eelijah

The Musketeer
Who ever answered 50+? I want to know LOL!

I am among the 20-30 players, just for personal data, because I am eternally 12 in my mind and soul! It's been 11 years since my Pokémon Yellow Version, I am 21 today.