• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Playing pokemon - How old are you?

So, how old are you?

• Under 20.

Votes: 247 58.3%
  • 20 - 30.

Votes: 164 38.7%
  • 30 - 40.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 40 - 50.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I'm 20 on Sunday. LyROFL :p

Played since I was 9 years old... GODS, I'm old D:

I stopped when Ruby/Sapphire first came out, but I only played Gen 2 in Jap so I stopped, plus, with the high school thing, but I did meet peeps thre who liked PKMN. I was a Senior and they were Juniors XD Then one of them lemme play their Ruby for 2 weeks as a pressie.

Then a year later, this guy had a pink DS and was painting it black and I got to play a glimpse of his Diamond game. From what I remember, he was in Celestic Town looking in the small bird-house-like thing...

Then months later, his friends done some dance in the Talent Show and the music/song they danced to, they had the weird dizzy/spinny music from the Wild PKMN theme rom the old Gen 1 games....WOW :O

ALL those little things got me into PKMN again... esp this dude I met in my Graphics class said to me about Serebii and the 'Candle PKMN' I didn't know about, so HERE I AM XD 6 years without PKMN was cool, but really great that I got back to it again <3 nya~

13 this year, and I'm already losing interest in Pokémon.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm currently 18, going on 19 next May.
I've been watching Pokemon since the very first episode, but started playing the games since the release of Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

HoboJak

Unbroken
I'm 16. Been playing since ruby/sapphire, and watched since the first episode (When I was 2 :O) But lost interest in it when I was around 7.

blackterminator3

I am 23 right now, been playing Pokemon since I was 8 or 9.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm 18. I've been playing since Red and Blue came out

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

Kevin24

Event Collector
i am 25 and i have been playing since the good old days of red and blue. keep in mind only the main games and not the side stuff like ranger and mystery dungeon etc.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'm almost 18. It's all a matter of preference, really. I think all the Halo and COD games are stupid. The only shooting game I like is L4D2.

I'm 18, and I still haven't moved on from Nintendo. Honestly, I don't like mature games, playing horrible tragedies really kills my buzz. I play games to ESCAPE the crappy parts of life, not reinforce them.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I'm 19 and I played pokemon with my brother since red and blue came out. While he went down the road of "mature games for mature players like me/shooters", I've continued to follow the series.