• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Playing pokemon - How old are you?

So, how old are you?

• Under 20.

Votes: 247 58.3%
  • 20 - 30.

Votes: 164 38.7%
  • 30 - 40.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 40 - 50.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters

Sarefan

Hylden General.
23 and still proud if playing Pokémon, although most of my friends still laught at that. Been playing since RBY, and still can't get enough of it!

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
15 here...

I'm 18 and i started playing at the age of 7.I have been watching since 5.

I'm 11, and have beat the Diamond champion 34 times. I'm keeping record. My team:

Staraptar level 91

Leafeon level 92

Glaceon level 92

Torterra level 91

Spiritomb level 91

Mismagius level 92

Yes, Spiritombs have terrible HP. I bought 27 HP ups for it :D

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I'm 16, will be turning 17 in July and I still love the games so much.

I'm sick of people saying that i'm too old to be playing Pokemon. You're never too old for something you enjoy.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I've turned 19 two months ago. Been playing pokémon since stadiium1

Rapidash01

Pokemon 4ever
I'm 25 and i am playing and watching Pokemon since it first came out. Pokemon will always be a part of my life :D

I am currently 85..

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I'm 21, soon to be 22, and I started playing Pokemon when I got Pokemon Red in 1998. I did have about a 10 year hiatus from Pokemon though until I got into it again last summer when I accidentally stumbled upon my old Game Boy Color and Pokemon Crystal. I'm so glad I did and this forum has grown my interest in Pokemon even more.

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
I'm 22 almost 23. Been playing since R/B/Y. First games were blue and gold versions when I was 11. I've just loved pokemon since the first time I watched the anime. I remember they did a marathon on Cartoon Nerwork. My fiancé is coming to terms with his little pokemon nerd. XD he even watched the announcement a few days ago but he can only name two pokemon. -.- haha. <3

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I'm 17. No one can tell me that i can't play Pokemon because it's for children because, alas, I am still a child under the eyes of the law.