• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Playstation Move

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
[img139]http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/halolz-dot-com-sony-playstationmove-stealorinnovate.jpg[/img139]

Yes! Yes!

It's beautiful because it's completely true!

Personally I don't see what's the big deal about motion sensing. Why can't we just stick to furiously punching buttons on our controllers?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Its not that pressing buttons is hard, its just that we've reach the pinnacle of humanity and we need to make things simpler. Think how the neanderthals had it simple, just now we have it with technology.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Wow.

"I have an idea! Rather than fixing its light detection, let's stick a glowing ball at the end! That will solve everything!"

I don't agree with what they're doing by any means but I can understand where they're coming for. Their little Camera Attachment has a pitiful selection of games. Its predecessor had about 20 Games and none of them were worth writing home about. Rather then admit that it's a failure and take a loss they " re-purposed " the camera and repackaged it into something " new ".

Why do it right when you can do it wrong?

Gibbers

I for one hope to god that motion gaming in general dies a quick, yet painful death. We have done fine without the 'waggle' before now, and if the Wii taught us anything, its that motion controls cannot compare to an actual controller or mouse and keyboard. If motion controls become the 'norm' I will throw in my gaming towel. Might try going to the beach instead, never seen one personally, heard they are nice though.

I best keep the towel then.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
today i asked my good ICT nerd brother about this possible new gadget and after a detailed explanation i would rather say they use an old technique then ripping off nintendo as some claim.

that funny bubble like thing on the top of the controller is not not a lightbulb but it's the thing that will draw the attention of the playstation camara in order to predict the player's movements. this same technique is used in the computer industry for a long time to animate the movements of enemies and allied bots in videogames and other things by using people that are wearing suits with those same bubbles all over their body.

wii users should envy this, with several games the Wii remains limited in movement while sony's supposed to be ripp off controller is deadly accurate within camera range and grants more possibilities for 3D based games. this opens a way to a finaly affordable type of gaming called 3D, that costed thousands of dollars only a few years ago.

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

that funny bubble like thing on the top of the controller is not not a lightbulb but it's the thing that will draw the attention of the playstation camara in order to predict the player's movements. this same technique is used in the computer industry for a long time to animate the movements of enemies and allied bots in videogames and other things by using people that are wearing suits with those same bubbles all over their body.

wii users should envy this, with several games the Wii remains limited in movement while sony's supposed to be ripp off controller is deadly accurate within camera range and grants more possibilities for 3D based games. this opens a way to a finaly affordable type of gaming called 3D, that costed thousands of dollars only a few years ago.
Oh, I see! It's the same technique they use in Motion Capture. That's pretty clever. If anybody want an example, look at this picture.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Oh, I see! It's the same technique they use in Motion Capture. That's pretty clever. If anybody want an example, look at this picture.

exactly! that was the word + pic i was looking for yesterday. sony is quite busy using unique things to develop products for their game-industry i noticed, first eyepet and now maybe this thing. some may have a negative word to say about ps3 but i remain glad that i have bought mine.

...how is pushing a button not simple enough?
How is having it in a more complex wireless device more simple--you know, why do I even bother asking these questions?

Well, it's not supposed to simplify the experience, all they want to do is make money. So they're looking for new and sexy to catch the public eye. And what's sexier than motion controls, right?

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Well, it's not supposed to simplify the experience, all they want to do is make money. So they're looking for new and sexy to catch the public eye. And what's sexier than motion controls, right?

Women. I'd much rather have a woman in my house than a console with motion controls.

Zazie

So 1991

Vibrating attachments. LIke the on they made for Rez on the PS2. Or the Wii attachments I am not going to go into any more detail about.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I've seen enough romantic comedies to know what not to do.