• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Playstation Vita

Playstation Vita

• Will you buy it?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Do you feel Sony failed?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Will you buy it only if it has a pice reduction?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Do you want more from it?

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBravest

Its USA release time is now early 2012 but im curious to know what you guys think of it...... or did you even know of it? It hands down beats the 3DS if you ask me, and I started out saying the opposite. What do You love or hate about it? I personally just want an app or way to text my friends with it if I buy the $300 version with at&t. Dont really expect calling though, and Yes you can text and video message people with it but ide like a wider range.
I know there is another one but I posted it in the wrong place and someone thought they should take it but its ok I want different opinions than they do.

Any updates people may know about it should also be discussed here I know tech talk isnt easy to research or understand for everyone so ide like for people like that to get their PSV news here with simpler terms if you will .

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
There's a thread for this already.

KingBravest

Im more curious about harware and any updates people may know about it not already made public on top of everyone opinions

KingBravest

I want more specific things here like hardware related majority but more vague chat is fine as long as it gets back to specs, No more there is another thread discussion I already know people can talk here or there it doesnt matter..........

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
No more there is another thread discussion I already know people can talk here or there it doesnt matter..........
Unfortunately duplicate threads are against the rules and there is no need for another thread that... is really covered by the other anyway. =/

So closed - use the other thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.