• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please Get Morpeko! (1159)

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
This was such a good episode people stopped journeys hate train for a week :p
(instead we went back to the old SM XY wars but eh)
Meanwhile I, as the person who likes to try and be positive and has previously described PM19 as being "an okay show," am mad. This episode angered me. It's usually the fan reactions that anger me. But this week it was the episode itself.

RafaSceptile

They sure won't be beating the virus until Japan stops letting its pride decide that they shouldn't take vaccines from outside the country.

covid-vaccination-doses-per-capita.png
Barely beating India, oof

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So after being a school dropout, now Ash is being irresponsible with pokécovid?

How the mighty have fallen!

Also, Goh will apparently get "covid denier" added to the list of insults he gets

LazySpy

OMW to set up some cameras
I CALLED IT

c64d97269c22dd590a022a8998730f7a.png

422a90107aa8af19387b36e5162a3f68.png

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Best girl Dawn, Infernape/Ash/Paul, Alolan fam <3
Rewatched this ep with subs and I do feel James and Morpeko bond could have been fleshed out more then it was, still a cute episode nonetheless. Morpeko is actually cute when its in full belly mode, The drizzile scene was wholesome really hope we see more of it soon, Raichu is a cutie as always. The ending of the episode implies future development of James and Morpeko and utilising Morpeko better to come, so thats something. Now make Jessie get a mon too and improve the execution of Gatcha and keep TR as fun as they have been in recent fillers, and they can really be redeemed