• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please Get Morpeko! (1159)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Why is this image so Funny? XD
index.php

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Let's make some statistics

• Team Rocket first Electric type.
  • Team Rocket first Galar Pokémon
  • James second Dark type (Inkay)
  • James second non-evolutionary Pokémon (Carnivine)
  • Team Rocket second Pikachu clone (Mimmikyu) or first depending on how you want to look it.
  • Team Rocket first Electric Rodent.
  • Except for Plusle and Minum (And Pichu depending on how you look it) all Electric Rodents have been caught by a main character.
  • Second Team Rocket Pokémon with a changing ability (Mimmikyu)
  • James have not caught a Pokémon since Sun and Moon SM 12 January 26, 2017.
  • However, this is not the longest a main character have been without a Pokémon since Max and Bonnie exist

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Now Kojirou officially has his own "evil" Pikachu like Mimikyu.

I'm fairly indifferent to Morpeko but seeing Kojirou get a capture is pretty cool and the Kojirou being a sweetheart who glomps his Pokemon aspect still being in play is nice. I always adored his Manene/Chirean hugs as a kick...never liked the stuff with his Grass-types and Hidoide actually hurting him with their affection.

Gatcha Machine was pretty quirky and fun as usual with the Zigzaguma literally....zigzagging and the Naty's Peck having an effect on Aceburn.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
YESSSSS! I'm so happy my favorite character actually has a freaking Pokemon again! And Team Rocket FINALLY has an Electric type like I always wanted, I hope they get to send Ash and the twerps blasting off at least once
Now my hopes for Cramorant can actually happen! :D
Can't wait for the sub

TRIO got a poke clone? wow
They had Mimikyu

Decidueye23

YESSSSS! I'm so happy my favorite character actually has a freaking Pokemon again! And Team Rocket FINALLY has an Electric type like I always wanted, I hope they get to send Ash and the twerps blasting off at least once
Can't wait for the sub

They had Mimikyu
Technically Togedamaru is more of a Pikaclone... mimikyu will hunt you down for calling it a clone lmao

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Can't wait for the sub

They had Mimikyu
I dont see iy as a pika clone. Its not even an electric type

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
We went from girls being given Pikachu clones: Iris, Hikari, Eureka*

To a boy/boys: Citron*, Mamane

Now we have Team Rocket: Kojirou

Guess these rodents along with Eevee will always find a permanent home on a mains team in any series.

nuzamaki90

Team Rocket are such a fun group of characters to watch. Their voice actors make their focus episodes so entertaining. This episode reminded me why I like them so much, especially James who I always thought was the “good guy” of the trio.

Morpeko was finally caught, so maybe now it’s attacks can be quelled by returning it to its Pokeball. It was cute how it was privy to James specifically since he’s the one who’s interacted with it the most. At the end of the day he understands it’s just a little Pokémon with hanger issues that can be addressed when the time calls for it and that is what I appreciated. Looking forward to where the future takes TR’s new member.

Oh and Goh finally caught Pidgeotto I guess. Will Goh try to catch a Pidgeot next but it turns out to be Ash’s? Find out next time, maybe.

OH YES, Team rocket finally got their own Pokemon! Now Team Rocket's gacha machine couldn't be needed anymore.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
The gatcha will still continue to appear, but it seems that today Team Rocket started to realize that is not as a good idea as it seems.

To be fair all the bullsh*t in this series seems less when at least you have something to work with, and Morpeko can be the first step of many.

Also, I'm sure this will not be the last episode about James and Morpeko.

It's a new beginning for Team Rocket, and I'm happy for it.

Risrhayne

Morpeko was finally caught, so maybe now it’s attacks can be quelled by returning it to its Pokeball. It was cute how it was privy to James specifically since he’s the one who’s interacted with it the most. At the end of the day he understands it’s just a little Pokémon with hanger issues that can be addressed when the time calls for it and that is what I appreciated. Looking forward to where the future takes TR’s new member.
I REALLY hope this is the case because I can’t stand Morpeko. It’s done nothing but be a nuisance to TR and that one little stroll with James does diddly for me to believe that the two “have a closer bond”. He just talked with it during its extremely rare full moments before quickly freaking out when it got hangry again. They’re trying to pull a Victeerbell and having the gag where James’ Pokémon hurt him when called out, except now the whole Team has to starve and get hit by Aura Wheel when their pantry is empty, haha emancipated TR is fuuuunnyy~!

That’s not funny to me. Morpeko’s not funny to me. So I really hope you’re right about James calling it back into its ball when it gets hangry because I’m not looking forward to it acting like the exact same jerk except when it’s full when it’ll cuddle up to James before Aura Wheeling him in the gut 2 seconds after. Take some advice from May and give it some filling Pokeblock!

The only other things worth noting in this episode were some cute sight gags. Raichu is such a Mom and is a real help when it comes to cameo-tim- I mean, feeding time. I wish I could see the food bill Cerise Lab has, granted a food bill is probably pennies compared to upkeep of a freaking biosphere, but still.

Can I just say how awfully hurt I am to see Cinderace demoted to Cameo Land? I get WHY it was; one whole less character to animate walking in shots, but it still breaks my heart to see Goh’s first Pokémon, the Pokémon he changed his dream to catch, the Pokémon that chased after him on a train and gotten eaten by a Snorlax for is now barely seen along with Drizzile who was booted to Cameo Land+ practically 1 episode after the new baby was caught. The excitement Cinderace has when Goh calls for it at the lab brings a tear to my eye because I still see the Scorbunny high-fiving him with its foot.

nuzamaki90

I REALLY hope this is the case because I can’t stand Morpeko. It’s done nothing but be a nuisance to TR and that one little stroll with James does diddly for me to believe that the two “have a closer bond”. He just talked with it during its extremely rare full moments before quickly freaking out when it got hangry again. They’re trying to pull a Victeerbell and having the gag where James’ Pokémon hurt him when called out, except now the whole Team has to starve and get hit by Aura Wheel when their pantry is empty, haha emancipated TR is fuuuunnyy~!

That’s not funny to me. Morpeko’s not funny to me. So I really hope you’re right about James calling it back into its ball when it gets hangry because I’m not looking forward to it acting like the exact same jerk except when it’s full when it’ll cuddle up to James before Aura Wheeling him in the gut 2 seconds after. Take some advice from May and give it some filling Pokeblock!

The only other things worth noting in this episode were some cute sight gags. Raichu is such a Mom and is a real help when it comes to cameo-tim- I mean, feeding time. I wish I could see the food bill Cerise Lab has, granted a food bill is probably pennies compared to upkeep of a freaking biosphere, but still.

Can I just say how awfully hurt I am to see Cinderace demoted to Cameo Land? I get WHY it was; one whole less character to animate walking in shots, but it still breaks my heart to see Goh’s first Pokémon, the Pokémon he changed his dream to catch, the Pokémon that chased after him on a train and gotten eaten by a Snorlax for is now barely seen along with Drizzile who was booted to Cameo Land+ practically 1 episode after the new baby was caught. The excitement Cinderace has when Goh calls for it at the lab brings a tear to my eye because I still see the Scorbunny high-fiving him with its foot.
Yeah I really hate how Cinderace has been treated since it fully evolved. Now it’s only ever seen outside the lab when Goh needs it for battle. The writers have never treated a companion’s first Pokémon like this so I’m pretty disappointed especially when I had such high hopes for it even coming into this new anime.

Being replaced by Grookey who does absolutely nothing bugs my entire soul.

But hey, Morpeko used Stomping Tantrum which sums up my feelings toward that lol

Last edited: