• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please Get Morpeko! (1159)

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
This was such a good episode people stopped journeys hate train for a week :p
(instead we went back to the old SM XY wars but eh)
Meanwhile I, as the person who likes to try and be positive and has previously described PM19 as being "an okay show," am mad. This episode angered me. It's usually the fan reactions that anger me. But this week it was the episode itself.

LazySpy

Kimty

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So after being a school dropout, now Ash is being irresponsible with pokécovid?

How the mighty have fallen!

Also, Goh will apparently get "covid denier" added to the list of insults he gets

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Rewatched this ep with subs and I do feel James and Morpeko bond could have been fleshed out more then it was, still a cute episode nonetheless. Morpeko is actually cute when its in full belly mode, The drizzile scene was wholesome really hope we see more of it soon, Raichu is a cutie as always. The ending of the episode implies future development of James and Morpeko and utilising Morpeko better to come, so thats something. Now make Jessie get a mon too and improve the execution of Gatcha and keep TR as fun as they have been in recent fillers, and they can really be redeemed

Starswirl Pikachu

Almost a Team Rocket focused episode but not quite. Monpeko eats all the food and only seems nice when full. In a world with Snorlax's I guess the lil' critter is not all bad. James finally catches another pokemon but then again it was already sort hanging around with them anyways? Raticate is a classic capture for Goh. I liked how the Pidgeotto was sort of just calmly watching as a poke ball tapped it on the back and it allowed itself to be caught.