• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please Help Me Out/ Rate My Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys please help me with my pokemon black wi-fi team, im having a hard time choosing my pokemon, this is all have so far
-

- Shiny Haxorus

-

-

-Reshiram

-Zekrom

I want to do a unova starter as one of my pokemon, but i dont know which starter is the strongest and most balanced. Could you please give me your opinion on which pokemon i should use in my team and wheter i should use Reshiram and Zekrom. Please help me, my friend uses a team of six Acreus' and its almost impossible to beat him.

well for starters u need moves and the rest of your team too many dragons also dont sweat it if your friends beating you with 6 ARCEAUS's think about that. also this will most likely be closed by Shine LOL

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
If your making a dragon team I suggest hydreigon to, but we do need more info, unless you want it closed

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
nothing to rate here, since you only list 3 Pokemon names

also, 6 Arceus? lol I'm curious, is he that kind of little kid often seen on the Wi-Fi battle whose biggest fear is losing, and will disconnect as soon as he is going to lose?
There's nothing to be proud of in using 6 Arceus, even a 6 year old can win with that.
So if you lose against him, just ignore that loss, pretend it doesn't exist.

Anyway, since you need to build your team first, and this is a Rate My Team not Build My Team, I suggest you to ask for opinions regarding what Pokemon to use in here or here.

Closing this one due to no moveset, after you've build your team, you can go back to this section and post up a new thread that includes their moveset and natures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.