• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian May

O.K., I don't know where to put this thread, but I"ll try here!
Please, can anybody provide me some links where I can download this Pokemon Movies for free! I'm just tired from searching: "Mewtwo Returns", "Celebi: Voice of the forest", "Pokemon Heroes", "Jirachi - Wish Maker", "Destiny Deoxys". I need English language. And also, can somebody tell me, how to use Windows Movie Maker? I'd really like to make my own videos! Thank you!

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
It is agains da rule to ask questions about where to download episode or movie videos.
As for Movie Maker, you need videos, musics, and pictures. Then upload it to Windows Movie Maker to creat things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.