• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

please help

slash_n_dash

Dark Trainer
i need another move for my magnezone ill give its info a nd moves atm
Magnezone shiny level 100
hp: 324
attack: 143
defense: 241
sp.atk: 394
sp.def: 194
speed: 166

moveset ATM:

thunderbolt
magnet rise
substitute
-
please help thanks i will greatly appreasiate it :D

Astral Archer

Gatekeeper
i need another move for my magnezone ill give its info a nd moves atm
Magnezone shiny level 100 @Life Orb
hp: 324
attack: 143
defense: 241
sp.atk: 394
sp.def: 194
speed: 166

moveset ATM:

thunderbolt
magnet rise
substitute
Flash Cannon
please help thanks i will greatly appreasiate it :D

In the future please go here to get ratings on 1 pokemon http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=318709

Good luck with the Magnezone

Shadow_Blaze

Well, Hidden power ice/grass is always good to take care of grounds, if u have niether then I sugest Flash cannon

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
I thought Magnet Rise granted him immunity from Ground attacks...if not, what's the point of giving it to him?

Anyway, I say give it HP: Fire. Especially if it has Magnet Pull. If you are going to trap Steel types you need to be able to beat them, too. I also don't see the point in giving him Substitute, so you could change that to Lock-On and give him Zap Cannon instead of T-Bolt.