• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please Judge my Team :D

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Well look, this isn't my first team, and it wont be my last, im new to this(writing my team for others to see) so excuse me if it seems a little mediocre. Umm im open to critism but this team is going pretty good on the smogon server, except when it comes up against cheating drizzle swift swimmers
Anyway, my lead(although there really is no succh thing anymore becus of wifi clause) is:
Spr_4p_407_m.png

Your standard smogon sleep+poison spikes set
Natural Cure(I rolled with poison point for a while, but it totally ****ed up my sleep so :/)
Focus Sash
Timid
252 spatk 252 spe 4 hp
MOVES:
Toxic Spikes
Grass Knot
Sleep Powder
Hidden Power (fire)

I just like this lead, it is really easy to set up toxic spikes (+2 especially) which really helps. Sleep powder is of course the highest accuracy sleep move it gets, which is still a little annoying but Its not to bad. Grass Knot for STAB and to take down big guys like hippowdon and tyranitar and even (though not thar often) the annoying rest talk(avalanche) swampert. Toxic Spikes is a great help to me, and although the poison healers and poison types that take it away are annoying, you would not beleive how many situations this has got me out of. Hidden Power fire is there for the cocky brats who try to use their scizor or ferrothorn on me, or any ice type really. Its surprising to see how many pokemon I can fell because of that trick.

Gengar
094.png

Weak defense maybe, but devestating to most teams
Choice Scarf
Levitate
Modest
252 spatk 252 atk 4 hp (again, its a little repetitive)
Hidden Power (ice)
Thunder Bolt
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

Once again. a standard choice scarf gengar. Shadow ball is its greatest spatk STAB move, and sometimes you can get that nice little spdef drop ;). Thunder bolt is probly a little surpising, but it covers well, and takes out that pesky DD gyarados (2 on a bulky, 1 on a speed) before it can stack em up to sweep me. Focus blast is to take out that pesky balloon mole and especially those annoying dark types(considering they dont have sucker punch of course). Hidden Power Ice might be a little unusual, but it is a perfect sucker punch to dragon types that could possibly sweep my team ;P.

Infernape
infernape.png

Balloon ;P
Blaze
Jolly
252 atk 252 spe 4 hp (very repetitive)
Thunder Punch
U-Turn
Flare Blitz
Close Combat

Now this pesky little ape found its way into my team after some cuts (including that of my flash fire balloon heatran) and i can honestly say it has been a great help to my team. Balloon is a little unusual on this guy, but it lets me take out that flying mole before it casn EQ me, and creates a perfect switch into predicted EQ's, and annoys the hell out of most opponents. Thunder punch, taking out those annoying water types ( iron fist might be more helpful here but meh). U-turn, free damage on those slower super effective types. Flare Blitz, perfect physical STAB, coupled with blaze when down to 1/3 it can be devestating. Close combat is to take out those steel and dark types that have slipt through my gengar.

Starmie
121.png

Expert belt
Natural Cure
Timid
252 spatk 252 spe 2 hp (this is just getting predictable)
Phychic
Thunder bolt
Ice beam
Surf

Well this guy is a little strange, expert belt you say, why is that? Well I can honestly say its becus my team is all out attack, and i dont want another choice locker. Phychic, well this stab move is really my only combatent to pure fighting types( I can take em down without it, but this makes it hella easier) and those pesky poison types that are slowly making there way into the metagame. Thunder bolt is again to take down that naughty gyarados, and it combats other water types at the same time (except if the have a resisting type like grass or ground). Ice beam is to take down those annoying grass types, and the same time annoy the hell out of dnite, sala and garchomp. Surf is my optoin of STAB, becus although it hasd less atk power, it has full accuracy and a lot more pp.

Virizion
Virizion.png

Life Orb
Adamant
Justified
252 atk 252 spe 4 hp(really i could never guess that this would come out again, can we go for a full team?)
Close Combat
Leaf Blade
Stone Edge
Swords Dance

OH YEAH MOFO, WATCH OUT FOR THIS BEAST!!! Okay now this is a surprise, a physical Virizion? What is this guy thinking? Well okay, its under average attacks dont do much for it, but its speed is huge, and along with having two AWESOME STAB moves, along with the perfect move for coping with pesky flyers, this guy is an awesome sword dance sweeper. If I can see an opening in there lead(thank you wifi clause) I use this guy. The standard reaction is OMG SWITCH OUT, while I take advantage of swords dance, and kill there whole team. the other option ( and this is usually with water pokemon that can learn ice beam or blizzard) is to use a powerful spatk ice move, wrong move buddy, this guy has almost 300 spdef off the bat with no EV's, no matter what ice move you throw at me, unless it is coupled with STAB (although then i wouldnt switch in) this guy is gonna rape you. The third and final option is to keep this guy in his ball, and wait it out till i know a dark move is coming (in which case i switch in and get another atk boost) or wait for what looks like will be a revenge kill. Leaf blade is to take out the ground and water types who think they can stick in for a few rounds and those annoying reuniclus (which in my esperience is usually OHKO, if not 2HKO) and that nice critical is always welcome. Close Combat is used to take out those annoying dark rock and steel types, even at the cost of defenses this thing is a must. Stone edge admitedly has horrible accuracy, but is perfect for flying types that would otherwise rape me, and always welcome against the switch in and pesky fires like chandelurr(or w/e it is spelt). Swords dance is of course a booster, and a mighty important one at that. I have 6-0 people many times with this set, and the greatest part of it is that they expect a spatk, and act likewise.

Krookodile
krookodile.jpg

Jolly( needs spe over atk in this set)
Moxie
Muscle Band
252 atk 252 spe 4 hp (WE DID IT PEOPLE, A FULL TEAM OF TOP SPEED AND RESPECTIVE ATKS WITH ONE FOR HP!!!)
EQ
Crunch
Stone Edge
Dragon Tail

Well, this guy is my pride and joy, everyone thinks he is stupid, and there is no way he could make it in the metagame. Well people, I am here to tell you wrong. Moxie and muscle band make for an awesome atk sweep, coming over either a psycic prediction or a "revenge kill". His EQ and Crunch are both there for major STAB, and cover most of the metagame. Stone Edge is there for flyers or levitaters that resist crunch, and are welcome against fire, ice and flying+dragons. Dragon Tail is under some debate in my team, this is one I woulld put up for removal, but lets look at it this way, most dragons are faster than me, and they also like to take stall time to set up DD. Although innacturate, if i can predict a DD or a lucky miss, it can take out those pesky dragon types, or at least send em back in till i have a few more atk boosts. It also helps against annoying little stalls that have a habit of ruining me. The main reason this guy is effective is becus of its awesome ability to startle people and make them fall into a false sense of security, especially with moxie sweep.

Well, that was my team. Im open for suggestions, but I'm not getting rid of virizion or Krookodile, as they are ,my favs and im not afraid to say it, I can judge pokemon on how they look, but feel free to try and change my mind. Also no other choice ittems, they would put another one of my pokemon in a lock, which i dont want.
So anyway, pls rate and critise to your liking :D

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Virizon and Roserade are both weak to Fire.
Infernape, Gengar, and Roserade are all weak to Psychic.
Infernape and Krookadile are both weak to Water.
Infernape, Virizon, and Roserade are all weak to Fighting.
Starmie and Gengar are both weak to Dark/Ghost Types.

Tons of consistent weaknesses. I will have Pokemon of all of those types except Fighting, but If my future self was your opponent, you might have a rough time. Watch out for:
Alakazam
Heatran
Chandelure
Machamp
Blastoise
Other than those, you oughta have a good streak.

Master of All

Call me Peter...

kix

I think that team is great but weak against flying/ fight

Ventkey15

Frozen Trainer
Why does gengar have evs in atk cange it to speed because that makes no sence.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Well look, this isn't my first team, and it wont be my last, im new to this(writing my team for others to see) so excuse me if it seems a little mediocre. Umm im open to critism but this team is going pretty good on the smogon server, except when it comes up against cheating drizzle swift swimmers
Anyway, my lead(although there really is no succh thing anymore becus of wifi clause) is:
Spr_4p_407_m.png

Your standard smogon sleep+poison spikes set
Natural Cure(I rolled with poison point for a while, but it totally ****ed up my sleep so :/)
Focus Sash
Timid
252 spatk 252 spe 4 hp
MOVES:
Toxic Spikes
Grass Knot
Sleep Powder
Hidden Power (fire)

I just like this lead, it is really easy to set up toxic spikes (+2 especially) which really helps. Sleep powder is of course the highest accuracy sleep move it gets, which is still a little annoying but Its not to bad. Grass Knot for STAB and to take down big guys like hippowdon and tyranitar and even (though not thar often) the annoying rest talk(avalanche) swampert. Toxic Spikes is a great help to me, and although the poison healers and poison types that take it away are annoying, you would not beleive how many situations this has got me out of. Hidden Power fire is there for the cocky brats who try to use their scizor or ferrothorn on me, or any ice type really. Its surprising to see how many pokemon I can fell because of that trick.

Gengar
094.png

Weak defense maybe, but devestating to most teams
Choice Scarf
Levitate
Modest
252 spatk 252 atk 4 hp (again, its a little repetitive)
Hidden Power (ice)
Thunder Bolt
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

Once again. a standard choice scarf gengar. Shadow ball is its greatest spatk STAB move, and sometimes you can get that nice little spdef drop ;). Thunder bolt is probly a little surpising, but it covers well, and takes out that pesky DD gyarados (2 on a bulky, 1 on a speed) before it can stack em up to sweep me. Focus blast is to take out that pesky balloon mole and especially those annoying dark types(considering they dont have sucker punch of course). Hidden Power Ice might be a little unusual, but it is a perfect sucker punch to dragon types that could possibly sweep my team ;P.

Infernape
infernape.png

Balloon ;P
Blaze
Jolly
252 atk 252 spe 4 hp (very repetitive)
Thunder Punch
U-Turn
Flare Blitz
Close Combat

Now this pesky little ape found its way into my team after some cuts (including that of my flash fire balloon heatran) and i can honestly say it has been a great help to my team. Balloon is a little unusual on this guy, but it lets me take out that flying mole before it casn EQ me, and creates a perfect switch into predicted EQ's, and annoys the hell out of most opponents. Thunder punch, taking out those annoying water types ( iron fist might be more helpful here but meh). U-turn, free damage on those slower super effective types. Flare Blitz, perfect physical STAB, coupled with blaze when down to 1/3 it can be devestating. Close combat is to take out those steel and dark types that have slipt through my gengar.

Starmie
121.png

Expert belt
Natural Cure
Timid
252 spatk 252 spe 2 hp (this is just getting predictable)
Phychic
Thunder bolt
Ice beam
Surf

Well this guy is a little strange, expert belt you say, why is that? Well I can honestly say its becus my team is all out attack, and i dont want another choice locker. Phychic, well this stab move is really my only combatent to pure fighting types( I can take em down without it, but this makes it hella easier) and those pesky poison types that are slowly making there way into the metagame. Thunder bolt is again to take down that naughty gyarados, and it combats other water types at the same time (except if the have a resisting type like grass or ground). Ice beam is to take down those annoying grass types, and the same time annoy the hell out of dnite, sala and garchomp. Surf is my optoin of STAB, becus although it hasd less atk power, it has full accuracy and a lot more pp.

Virizion
Virizion.png

Life Orb
Adamant
Justified
252 atk 252 spe 4 hp(really i could never guess that this would come out again, can we go for a full team?)
Close Combat
Leaf Blade
Stone Edge
Swords Dance

OH YEAH MOFO, WATCH OUT FOR THIS BEAST!!! Okay now this is a surprise, a physical Virizion? What is this guy thinking? Well okay, its under average attacks dont do much for it, but its speed is huge, and along with having two AWESOME STAB moves, along with the perfect move for coping with pesky flyers, this guy is an awesome sword dance sweeper. If I can see an opening in there lead(thank you wifi clause) I use this guy. The standard reaction is OMG SWITCH OUT, while I take advantage of swords dance, and kill there whole team. the other option ( and this is usually with water pokemon that can learn ice beam or blizzard) is to use a powerful spatk ice move, wrong move buddy, this guy has almost 300 spdef off the bat with no EV's, no matter what ice move you throw at me, unless it is coupled with STAB (although then i wouldnt switch in) this guy is gonna rape you. The third and final option is to keep this guy in his ball, and wait it out till i know a dark move is coming (in which case i switch in and get another atk boost) or wait for what looks like will be a revenge kill. Leaf blade is to take out the ground and water types who think they can stick in for a few rounds and those annoying reuniclus (which in my esperience is usually OHKO, if not 2HKO) and that nice critical is always welcome. Close Combat is used to take out those annoying dark rock and steel types, even at the cost of defenses this thing is a must. Stone edge admitedly has horrible accuracy, but is perfect for flying types that would otherwise rape me, and always welcome against the switch in and pesky fires like chandelurr(or w/e it is spelt). Swords dance is of course a booster, and a mighty important one at that. I have 6-0 people many times with this set, and the greatest part of it is that they expect a spatk, and act likewise.

Krookodile
krookodile.jpg

Jolly( needs spe over atk in this set)
Moxie
Muscle Band
252 atk 252 spe 4 hp (WE DID IT PEOPLE, A FULL TEAM OF TOP SPEED AND RESPECTIVE ATKS WITH ONE FOR HP!!!)
EQ
Crunch
Stone Edge
Dragon Tail

Well, this guy is my pride and joy, everyone thinks he is stupid, and there is no way he could make it in the metagame. Well people, I am here to tell you wrong. Moxie and muscle band make for an awesome atk sweep, coming over either a psycic prediction or a "revenge kill". His EQ and Crunch are both there for major STAB, and cover most of the metagame. Stone Edge is there for flyers or levitaters that resist crunch, and are welcome against fire, ice and flying+dragons. Dragon Tail is under some debate in my team, this is one I woulld put up for removal, but lets look at it this way, most dragons are faster than me, and they also like to take stall time to set up DD. Although innacturate, if i can predict a DD or a lucky miss, it can take out those pesky dragon types, or at least send em back in till i have a few more atk boosts. It also helps against annoying little stalls that have a habit of ruining me. The main reason this guy is effective is becus of its awesome ability to startle people and make them fall into a false sense of security, especially with moxie sweep.

Well, that was my team. Im open for suggestions, but I'm not getting rid of virizion or Krookodile, as they are ,my favs and im not afraid to say it, I can judge pokemon on how they look, but feel free to try and change my mind. Also no other choice ittems, they would put another one of my pokemon in a lock, which i dont want.
So anyway, pls rate and critise to your liking :D

Gengar should have EVs in Sp. Attack and Speed.

Spencerh26

Online team

this is my second attempt at a good wi fi team. I destroyed my friends at first, but then they smartened up and started raising better pokemon. SO this is the team im thinking of using against them.

Heracross EV's for attack, speed

Megahorn
Close Combat
Reversal
Earthquake

Haxorus EV's for attack, Defense

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Claw

Krookodile EV's for attack, speed

Sludge Bomb
Earthquake
Foul Play
Dragon Tail

Jolteon EV's for Sp. Attack, Speed

Thunderbolt
Double Kick (going to delete)
Shadow Ball
Toxic

Samurott EV's for Sp. Attack, Defense

Surf
Revenge
Hydro Pump
Strength

Hydreigon EV's for Attack, Sp. Attack, Defense

Dragon Pulse
Hyper Voice
Earthquake
Surf

These moves will be changed. I have just started EV training a few days ago, so you can see that my pokemon don't have the greatest move sets.

Zachmac

Why Roseraid? Your team looks very offensive, yet toxic spikes are best for defensive teams.

Swap it for Deoxys speed, so you can get up stealth rock and hopefully a couple layers of spikes.

Life Orb will probably be best on your starmie, unless you want your enemy to think it's a choice user.

If you don't mind another scarf, Krookodile would probably be best with it.

Last edited: