• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please rate an semi-OU team?

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
I'm pretty much new here, and I'd like ideas on my Competitive team. Semi-OU because only about half or 4/6th of the team is OU. XD

Salamence @ Life Orb
Intimidate
244 Atk, 252 Spd, 12 Hp
Jolly
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Thunder Fang

Comments: It would have the 252/252/6 setup, but I accidently KO'd that wild Chansey I was trying to catch. x_x

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Sand Veil
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Hp
Adamant
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP
Bold
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Thunder Wave
- Roost

Froslass @ Expert Belt
Snow Cloak
Timid
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Confuse Ray
- Destiny Bond

Comments: The anti-dragon of my team. The Expert Belt almost ensures an OHKO against Salamence, Dragonite, or Garchomp with Ice Beam (95 base power x STAB x Expert Belt x Super Effective), Shadow Ball is there for STAB. Confuse Ray was always one of my favorite moves, and Destiny Bond to bring down any threats that KO Froslass.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Levitate
Rash
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot

Comments: My favorite special sweeper. I can Nasty Plot in the beginning, resist a potential OHKO with the Focus Sash, and sweep. Hail and Sandstorm condition give Azelf trouble, but my Froslass and Garchomp take advantage of the two weather conditions.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
252 Hp, 252 Def, 6 Spd
Bold
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Aromatherapy

Dyne

Salamence: use a Pomeg Berry on Salamence to drop his HP EV by 10. Then get your ATK EV to 252, and the remaining 4 on HP.

Azelf: might want Grass Knot in that moveset somewhere. Maybe take out Flamethrower?

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
I'll start on that.. once I find a Pomeg Berry.

I think Azelf is good with Thunderbolt, which covers Waters, while Psychic hits Ground-types for neutral, but STAB'd damage. (anyways, I don't have access to a Grass Knot TM. XD) I was considering Shadow Ball to get rid of other Psychics (other Azelfs and Alakazams in general), but it didn't really make it.