• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please rate and give suggestion to my team ><

wishyq

Hi, i'm in need of some help with this team.

Swampert
Surf
icebeam
earthquake
(recommendation Required) Rain dance?

Gardevoir
calm mind
psychic
Shadow Ball
(recommendation Required)

Camerupt
earthquake
flamethrower(which is better?)
rock throw
Eruption

Altaria
sing or any recommendation?
sky attack or fly (which is better?)
Dragon claw
dragon dance

Breloom
Seed bomb
Sky uppercut
Brick Break
Stunspore or mega drain or any recommendation?)

Hariyama
bulk up or focus energy(which is better?)
focus punch
Vital Throw
recommendation Required

Ferrin

Easily Lost
Swampert ;260; looks good.i would change surf for waterfall unless your ;260;'s nature increases special attack,its recommended.or a nature that increases speed. iwas thinking of rockslide or brick break for swampy then realized that earthquake will already do tons of damage. earthquake+stab=150. brickbreak/rockslide+super effective=150 it doesn't matter much.

my favorite moveset for gardevoir is
;282; ability: timid,rash,modest,naive
thunderbolt
psychic
shadowball
hypnosis/energy ball

psychics can cast electrical spells--just like runekeepers :D
altarias deserve higher stats... :/ they're very defensive and have lower hp, and 70 attack and sp. attacking power. if you want to,you could replace ;334; for salamence ;373; they have high stats everywhere and 135 attack. or..not. you both have a deep friendship bond.challenges are nice

wow brelooms have 130 attack?? i learned that from research, he was a good choice. try not to use special attacks it is 60
Breloom ;286;
Sky uppercut
Thunderpunch(beware of flying types)
spore(100 accuracy and causes sleepng)
seed bomb(can pokemon learn seed bomb in hoenn?i can't find it)

for hariyama;297; i would give elemental punches

wishyq

so what move set do you recommend for salamence
i think of the following:
crunch
dragon claw
fly
focus energy

And for hariyama, you suggest the element punches-thunder, ice and fire and the last skill, is substitue a good choice due to his large hp pool?

Side question: In order for breloom to get spore, i should breed it?

Sorry for asking so many question, i am just a beginner in pokemon.

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
so what move set do you recommend for salamence
i think of the following:
crunch
dragon claw
fly
focus energy

And for hariyama, you suggest the element punches-thunder, ice and fire and the last skill, is substitue a good choice due to his large hp pool?

Side question: In order for breloom to get spore, i should breed it?

Sorry for asking so many question, i am just a beginner in pokemon.

Breloom learns Spore in its Shroomish stage at lvl 54. You have to hold off evolution until it learns Spore.

Salamence has better things to be doing than that. If you want to run special, go with something like:

Salamence
-Dragon Claw
-Flamethrower
-Crunch
-Hydro Pump

it gets Hydro Pump by breeding with Gyarados or Seadra.

I wouldn't recommend Elemental punches on Hariyama, they're special attacks in 3rd gen and Hariyama has a bad Sp.Atk. It should run physical, something like:

Hariyama
Trait: Guts
-Cross Chop
-Rock Slide
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

while in Rest, Guts activates and raises your Atk by 50%. Then you'll be hitting hard in your sleep with Sleep talk.

Swampert ;260; looks good.i would change surf for waterfall unless your ;260;'s nature increases special attack,its recommended.or a nature that increases speed. iwas thinking of rockslide or brick break for swampy then realized that earthquake will already do tons of damage. earthquake+stab=150. brickbreak/rockslide+super effective=150 it doesn't matter much.

my favorite moveset for gardevoir is
;282; ability: timid,rash,modest,naive
thunderbolt
psychic
shadowball
hypnosis/energy ball

psychics can cast electrical spells--just like runekeepers :D
altarias deserve higher stats... :/ they're very defensive and have lower hp, and 70 attack and sp. attacking power. if you want to,you could replace ;334; for salamence ;373; they have high stats everywhere and 135 attack. or..not. you both have a deep friendship bond.challenges are nice

wow brelooms have 130 attack?? i learned that from research, he was a good choice. try not to use special attacks it is 60
Breloom ;286;
Sky uppercut
Thunderpunch(beware of flying types)
spore(100 accuracy and causes sleepng)
seed bomb(can pokemon learn seed bomb in hoenn?i can't find it)

for hariyama;297; i would give elemental punches

Waterfall is also special in 3rd gen, there is no reason to run in over Surf. Shadow Ball is physical in 3rd gen, Gardevoir is bad mixed.

Gardevoir
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Will-o-Wisp
-Calm Mind

Seed Bomb doesn't exist in 3rd gen, and Thunderpunch is a special move, so Breloom shouldn't be using it. Breloom can do Spore-punch though, which works really well in-game

Breloom
-Sky Uppercut
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Rock slide

put the foe to sleep with Spore, then use Focus Punch while they can't fight back.

Last edited:

Seth pkmn

Hi, i'm in need of some help with this team.

Swampert
Surf
icebeam
earthquake
(recommendation Required) Rain dance?

Gardevoir
calm mind
psychic
Shadow Ball (NOTE: shadow ball is a physical move in this game.But, it will make it to were you're not walled by other psychics.
thunderbolt

Camerupt
earthquake
flamethrower(which is better?)
rock throw
over heat (That way when you're sp.atk is lower you will still have earthquake and other moves

Altaria
Sing
sky attack or fly (which is better?)
Dragon claw
dragon dance

Breloom
Seed bomb
Sky uppercut
Stun spore
Giga drain

Hariyama
bulk up