• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-=Please rate mine Battle Tower Team=-

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Hello everyone I will making the team for the Pokemon Battle Tower. Because I will score some battle Points and how many Survive wins I can score mine Single Battle score is 16 wins. It's great and but I will make an new team because that team that I have record of 19 wins the Pokemon was Staraptor, Luxray and Medicham they are not good anymore. That's why i will make the another team for the Battle Tower. Here is mine Team for the Battle Tower!

Lucario level 100.
Nature: Quiet.
Item: Shell bell.
Ability: Steadfast.
Rock Climb.
Payback.
Rock Smash.
Aura Sphere.

Infernape level 100.
Nature: Hasty.
Item: Charcoal.
Ability: Blaze.
Flame wheel.
Return.
Fire Blast.
Overheat.

Luxray Level 77.
Nature: Impish.
Item: Magnet.
Ability: Intimidate.
Shock Wave.
Thunder Fang.
Discharge.
Crunce.

Tromeo

First off, battle tower isn't easy, because you need to prepared for everything with only 3 Pokemon.

Switching is important so you might use some pokemon that work well together.

The following things are very important:

-You need at least 1 Pokemon with Flying Type/Levitate to absorb earthquakes
-One pokemon should absorb electric (groundtype or better Electivire)
-Everyone of your pokemon needs good coverage for other typings

Lucario level 100.
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Item: Life Orb/Expert Belt
Ability: Steadfast.
Sword Dance
Crunsh
Stone edge
Close Combat.

OR

Lucario level 100
Nature: Timid/Modest
Aurasphere
Shadowball
Dragon Pulse/Psychic
Vacuum Wave/Calm Mind

Lucario works well if you switch it into Rock or Ice Attacks, which your team doesn't attract, which is bad.

Infernape level 100.
Nature: Hasty.
Item: Expert Belt/Life Orb
Ability: Blaze.
U-Turn
Close Combat
Flame Thrower/Flareblitz
Sword Dance/Stone Edge

Since Infernape is Fast and attracts STone Edges, give it U-turn to switch out for Lucario, don't give Pokemon to attacks of the same type except for Quick Attack-like moves or Draco Meteor like ones, although Overheat is cool, Infernape has Flareblitz which makes it kind of irrelevant.

Luxray Level 77.
Nature: Impish.
Item: Magnet.
Ability: Intimidate.
Spark
Ice Fang
Fire Fang.
Crunce.

Luxray's Movepool is not the best one, has great coverage, but his STAB move is too weak, and using those three pokemons makes you terrible Vulnarable to Earthquakes, You might want to Switch one of those 3 physical Sweepers for a Wall, Bronzong/Gliscor perhaps...and Infernape/Lucario basicly do the same thing on your team, I would give one away for a Special Sweeper like Choice Specs Starmi or something..