• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please rate my Battle Dome Team

Luckystar699

Experienced Trainer
065.gif
@soul dew
EV:252 special attack, 252 speed
Nature:Modest
-Psychic
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
-Thunder Punch

260.gif
@leftovers
(NO EV TRAINED)
Nature:Hardy
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Mirror Coat

286.gif
@focus band
EV:252 attack, 252 speed
Nature:Lonely
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Leech Seed
-Bulk Up

Last edited:
I would replace Breloom's Bulk Up with Iron Tail so that he can hit Ghost-types. Other than that, this still looks like a pretty good team overall. If you start having trouble with anything specific, come back and post about it.

Luckystar699

Experienced Trainer
I would replace Breloom's Bulk Up with Iron Tail so that he can hit Ghost-types. Other than that, this still looks like a pretty good team overall. If you start having trouble with anything specific, come back and post about it.

Ok I will replace Breloom's Bulk Up with Iron Tail like you suggested. :)

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Soul Dew only works on the Lati Twins,so replace Soul Dew on Zam with Choice Band/Macho Brace.Use Trick and Choice Band if you want to Trick the Band onto a Special Sweeper,or Trick and Macho Brace to a fast pokemon.Here's a moveset orientation:

Alakazam @ Choice Band/Macho Brace
EVs:252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Moves:
Trick
Fire Punch
Psychic
ThunderPunch/Ice Punch

Trick Choice Band or Macho Brace onto Special Sweepers or Fast Pokemon,respectively.

Breloom could have Substitute in place of Bulk Up or even Swords Dance,or just use Iron Tail as Yo Shee suggested.

Swampert is fine.

Last edited:

tonymontana

Good Team

Also, I agree that Breloom should have Iron Tail for Ghost Types.
My Swampert is like yours only that he knows Mud SHot and Double Team instead of Earthquake (it hasnt learned it yet) and Mirror Coat.

Master Marc Spirt

Poké Master de 3rd
you should use this
Alakazam@Focus sash/choic specs
EV:252 special attack, 252 speed 4Hp
-Psychic
-Focus blast
-shadow ball
-Hidden power[Dragon type]
Swampert@Leftovers Nature-Impish
EVs 252HP mix ATK with DEF