• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

please rate my battle train shiny team called Stargazer Wish

shinehunter

a Beyblading trainer
This is my shiny pokemon battle train team Stargazer Wish.

Charizard lv 70
jolly nature Shiny
moves:
shadow claw
flare blitz
fly
dragon claw

Absol lv 83
Quirky nature Shiny
moves:
ice beam
thunder bolt
Aerial ace
night slash

Dragonite lv 59
lonely nature Shiny
moves:
ice beam
thunder
dragon rush
fly

Shell(Gastradon)lv 70
hardy nature Shiny
moves:
muddy water
hidden power(bug)
mud bomb
ice beam

what do you think?

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer

Charizard lv 70
jolly nature Shiny
moves:
shadow claw
flare blitz
fly
dragon claw

One, have Charizard learn Fire Fang. Thats basically it.

Absol lv 83
Quirky nature Shiny
moves:
ice beam
thunder bolt
Aerial ace
night slash
This move set is good compared to the Nature.

Dragonite lv 59
lonely nature Shiny
moves:
ice beam
thunder
dragon rush
fly
For this one, try replacing some of the Special moves with Physical, the nature helps the attack.

Shell(Gastradon)lv 70
hardy nature Shiny
moves:
muddy water
hidden power(bug)
mud bomb
ice beam

For this one, have it learn Surf instead, and maybe Earthquake if it can.

Final

I Submit to No One

Charizard lv 70
jolly nature Shiny
moves:
Earthquake
flare blitz
Swords Dance
dragon claw

Physical Charizard is still viable. I can assume Dragon Dance is out of the question since it's an egg move. Charizard can still boost its Attack with Swords Dance by 2 stages. Earthquake over Shadow Claw gives Charizard perfect neutral type coverage.

Absol lv 83
Quirky nature Shiny
moves:
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
Psycho Cut
Fire Blast

Swords Dance to boost Absol's already huge base Attack. It has the strongest priority move in the game in the form of a STAB Sucker Punch running off a base 130 Attack stat. Psycho Cut handles Fighting Types which resist Sucker Punch. Superpower would be nice for smashing through Steel Types as well as opposing Darks but I can guess it's out of the question since it's a 4th Gen Move tutor move for Absol. Fire Blast is an OK alternative. It's accuracy can be troublesome at times but Absol needs the extra power over Flamethrower. Night Slash can go over Psycho Cut or Fire Blast if you want to have a reliable Dark Type STAB move to fall back on although it sacrifices type coverage.

Dragonite lv 59
lonely nature Shiny
moves:
Dragon Dance
Roost
Dragon Claw
Earthquake / Fire Punch

Dragon Dance boosts Dragonites Attack and Speed. Dragon Claw is better than Dragon Rush. 75% accuracy is pretty lousy when you have more reliable alternatives available. Use Outrage if you want power although Dragon Claw should be enough. Earthquake or Fire Punch for a secondary Attack. Either one compliments his Dragon Type STAB very well. Roost can be used for recovery. Alternatively you can forego Roost and use both Earthquake and Fire Punch. There's honestly a lot Dragonite can do.

Shell(Gastradon)lv 70
hardy nature Shiny
moves:
Surf
Recover
Earthquake
ice beam

Mud Bomb is pretty weak. Earth Power would be nice but that's only available via 4th Gen move tutors. Earthquake is a useable alternative though. Surf over Muddy Water for accuracy reasons. Recover over Hidden Power Bug because HP Bug doesn't really cover anything. Most Grass Types are hit harder by Ice Beam anyway (not that Gastrodon really has any business taking them on).

what do you think?

Suggestions in bold.

shinehunter

a Beyblading trainer
Thank you and can i ask a question for each surgestion? if so i ask

Should i delete shadow claw or fly for charizard to be replaced by fire fang?

For move replacement on Dragonite should i teach Dragon claw or dragon tail and wild charge if Dragonite can learn it?

and finalily,

Hidden power or muddy water for my Gastradon which i should remove?

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
No, i meant Flare Blitz, you don't want an attack that hits back at you if thats your only fire move. Anyway, look at the mod's suggestions

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Just a bit of addition for Final's rates

Night Slash can go over Sucker Punch instead of Superpower/Fire Blast.
To be honest, I personally prefer Night Slash, since it is reliable, still has decent base power, and it works well with Super Luck if that's the Absol's ability.

shinehunter

a Beyblading trainer
Just a bit of addition for Final's rates

Night Slash can go over Sucker Punch instead of Superpower/Fire Blast.
To be honest, I personally prefer Night Slash, since it is reliable, still has decent base power, and it works well with Super Luck if that's the Absol's ability.

My Shiny Absol has pressure...
As for Night slash i agree and i'm gonna keep it, well for a legit GTS trade i kinda can not moan...